Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel so unbelievably sad for Hanna, I feel like she is invisible. on the very rear occasions we do see her, she seems like such a sweet child. It’s all about her favourite "healing" baby and Riley is her sympathy child.

Reactions: 7
Didnt take her long for the "woe is me" over it all, umm imagine how your poor kid feels? Oh thats right, its the least liked one so doesnt matter 😭
Oh don’t worry her healing baby now has Covid & it looks like Hannah does also (it looks as if she has broken the text to zoom in on the faintest line) ffs this moron needs help

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh don’t worry her healing baby now has Covid & it looks like Hannah does also (it looks as if she has broken the text to zoom in on the faintest line) ffs this moron needs help
Three down and three to go, she is completely cooked this one.

Reactions: 2
Wow that is so sad to pull apart the test just to get a line. The flu is way worse than covid, I hope she has had the flu shot done with all the kids because that is going around too and I’d hate to see poor Hanna have the flu 😔

Reactions: 4
Wow that is so sad to pull apart the test just to get a line. The flu is way worse than covid, I hope she has had the flu shot done with all the kids because that is going around too and I’d hate to see poor Hanna have the flu 😔
To be honest, both Covid and the flu could be catastrophic for Riley.. so devils advocate here.. I could understand the worry, there’s a high chance they’ll all have it.. and as I said for Riley, it could be fatal

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as to why she isn’t separating Riley, masking and taking all precautions to avoid contact…can’t she send her to stay with a grandparent or something if she is that “anxious” and it’s that much of a concern after last time… seems to have a lot of time to Instagram for someone stuck home alone with 4 sick kids..hope the husband doesn’t give covid to the entire fire fighting crew…bet his co-workers and their partners/families are just thrilled he’s still doing his shifts all weekend 🙄🙄
So much hypocrisy in this family

To be honest, both Covid and the flu could be catastrophic for Riley.. so devils advocate here.. I could understand the worry, there’s a high chance they’ll all have it.. and as I said for Riley, it could be fatal
oops I meant Riley, not Hanna 😂😂 how could I forget which child is the content kid 😂

Yes I do agree but taking apart the test to see the line is over the top

oops I meant Riley, not Hanna 😂😂 how could I forget which child is the content kid 😂

Yes I do agree but taking apart the test to see the line is over the top
Oh 10000% I agree with you there, I mean unless she’d separated them before they were exposed chances are they’ll all get it

Reactions: 1
I've always wondered why the Angry Bird never wears a mask when she goes out, goes to hospital appointments given how vulnerable her child is. When she stays at the hospital with R & walks around in her socks makes me gag.
I think she's only anxious about 🦠 when it suits her.

Reactions: 10
I've always wondered why the Angry Bird never wears a mask when she goes out, goes to hospital appointments given how vulnerable her child is. When she stays at the hospital with R & walks around in her socks makes me gag.
I think she's only anxious about 🦠 when it suits her.
10000% this was just a bullshit narrative she created.

Reactions: 6
She says she's a germaphobe and all that but she seems to be almost excited about them being sick, does anybody else get that feeling? And it's not limited to this illness it's been the last few times they've been sick (I'm not a long term follower). Like she can't wait for the attention and engagement she will get from people reacting to her stories and messaging her well wishes.

If she actually cared about her sick kids she wouldn't be posting photos of their sick little faces for sympathy and then resharing to her stories hours later to get even more engagement. I don't know about anybody else but I pretty much fall off the face of the earth when my kids are sick. I'm sad, stressed, worried , worn out and not needing validation and sympathy from the outside world.

Reactions: 6
She says she's a germaphobe and all that but she seems to be almost excited about them being sick, does anybody else get that feeling? And it's not limited to this illness it's been the last few times they've been sick (I'm not a long term follower). Like she can't wait for the attention and engagement she will get from people reacting to her stories and messaging her well wishes.

If she actually cared about her sick kids she wouldn't be posting photos of their sick little faces for sympathy and then resharing to her stories hours later to get even more engagement. I don't know about anybody else but I pretty much fall off the face of the earth when my kids are sick. I'm sad, stressed, worried , worn out and not needing validation and sympathy from the outside world.
I agree with you! She always seems excited by sickness!

Reactions: 3

Yep. It’s absolutely disgusting and the cries for attention/ breakdowns never add up. I don’t know about you, but when my 3 children had coronavirus, I didn’t have time or energy to film my self dressing up in fugly gifted clothes and dance about in front of the mirror awkwardly… Grecian definitely gets joy out of the attention associated with unwell children. It’s really disturbing

She’s obsessed with throwbacks to her sick kids. It’s truly so creepy. And yes we know you but hand sanitiser, maybe let your kids get dirty occasionally and they won’t be sick every other day.

Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with throwbacks to her sick kids. It’s truly so creepy. And yes we know you but hand sanitiser, maybe let your kids get dirty occasionally and they won’t be sick every other day.
Yep…only person I’ve ever seen essentially celebrating the anniversary of Covid infections

I don’t want to offend anyone, but how can she be burnt out from caring for Riley? She has 3 other children she’s also caring for. I know we don’t see everything but from what she’s shown us Riley’s behaviours seem pretty typical and mild. She’s showed Riley “fighting” with her sister and tbh my kids go at it harder than that. I just don’t think it’s fair to blame her feeling burnt out solely on Riley when she has 4 kids total and ones is a demanding 2 year old. It’s unfair.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.