Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how she thinks moving to Albany is a good idea, a 9 hour round trip to Perth for Riley’s medical appointments just seems crazy.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how she thinks moving to Albany is a good idea, a 9 hour round trip to Perth for Riley’s medical appointments just seems crazy.
Does she think flights will be provided for her for every appointment?

Reactions: 5
Does she think flights will be provided for her for every appointment?
So glad my tax payer $ are paying for lazy fuckers like Grecian to work the system
---
Also every time she emphasises that there is no doubt they are identical twins it is all so much sadder because that should really have highlighted the issues Riley had so much more

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Looking forward to slug Brows whinging how flights should be provided for her and how she will no doubt spearhead this with her advocacy skills.

Not all hero's wear capes guys. Grecian is an unsung hero.

• Sad
Grifting for a sewing machine now.
I cannot believe she expects teachers to be trained to do tube or peg feeding of her child at a mainstream state(?) school. Who teaches the other students while this is happening?How far behind is this little girl now with all the time she has had off?
I think she expects the Government to provide them with a live in carer for Riley 24/7. 😳

Grifting for a sewing machine now.
I cannot believe she expects teachers to be trained to do tube or peg feeding of her child at a mainstream state(?) school. Who teaches the other students while this is happening?How far behind is this little girl now with all the time she has had off?
I think she expects the Government to provide them with a live in carer for Riley 24/7. 😳
Teachers doing PEG feeding wouldn’t fly in Victoria. I’d be livid if my child was in her class and the teaching was having to spend precious learning time on feeding a child who should 100% be at a special school. Is she ashamed of sending her to the appropriate context? I feel so sad for Riley. There’s absolutely no way she keeps up with her peers in mainstream. Every day must be so heart breaking for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
An intervention is needed someone take her phone away for the sake of those girls.

Reactions: 4
It’s honestly so sad, when she posted about the oldest acting out at how little attention she gets - I’m not surprised, book her in for an activity, can even drop her off and take the little ones somewhere else, make her feel like she’s at all important in your household. Or another tip, get off your phone and spend some time with them! Or yesterday don’t read a whole book, spend the time doing housework other work and then when you pick up from school you’ll have some time to do something meaningful with those older kids. She’s going to end up with two older kids who dislike her.

“Filming as evidence”… she seriously treats this poor child like a monkey in a zoo. Ten videos of her privacy being invaded a day. Appalling

• Angry
  • Sad
“Filming as evidence”… she seriously treats this poor child like a monkey in a zoo. Ten videos of her privacy being invaded a day. Appalling
And if it is evidence!? You don't need to show your followers! Show the professionals that are treating her.

She is bleeping vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope they put Riley in special school when they move and they manage to get $$ for more support. Hopefully thst will stop Grecian using her to complain constantly as content. Poor little girl is finally starting to gain some weight and appears much healthier. Can’t believe it took her tit mum 5 years to get her support

I hope they put Riley in special school when they move and they manage to get $$ for more support. Hopefully thst will stop Grecian using her to complain constantly as content. Poor little girl is finally starting to gain some weight and appears much healthier. Can’t believe it took her tit mum 5 years to get her support
Her slug brow Mum was too busy creating her ever so popular online presence.

How did that go for you Grecian?

Reactions: 2
How disgusting. Posting a pic of medical correspondence showing a list of her daughter’s diagnoses for all of the internet to see. What is the purpose of this post other than a complete breach of R’s privacy?

• Sad
  • Sick
How disgusting. Posting a pic of medical correspondence showing a list of her daughter’s diagnoses for all of the internet to see. What is the purpose of this post other than a complete breach of R’s privacy?
Sympathy and attention. She is rank.

• Sad
Needs a diagnosis herself for something, it's like she's desperate for the head pats & being praised for how fantastic a mother she is. The elder girl is basically ignored.

Just when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower, she posts Riley’s full diagnosis, I can’t for the life of me understand her thought process when she pulls this tit, as @Bizziebody said she needs a diagnosis pronto.

• Angry
10000000%
like hell she was “advocating” for her during that time! You would be doing all you can for your kid, including private practitioners if you were getting nowhere in the public system. Shes so fkn rank.STOP FILMING RILEY FOR MEDICAL CONTENT. Let the girl rest and have some fkn privacy.
I wish more people would boycott the brands and agency who use her, they are enabling this child abuse by encouraging her to use riley as content . I am shocked the hospitals haven’t contacted docs on her, she had done nothing but neglect her poor girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.