Growing_our_tribe #2 Grecian and her eyebrows strike again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister is a nurse, I just showed her Grecian sharing sponsored content (skin care and outfit) tagged at the hospital and she just dry wretched. Said any nurse on the paeds ward seeing a mother sharing tit like that while their child was literally laying in the bed next to them suffering would probably get some kind of psych write up…or a low key red flag to look out for…

Reactions: 10
Riley looks so unwell and exhausted as to e expected. Stop filming her, it’s just so awful.
---
My sister is a nurse, I just showed her Grecian sharing sponsored content (skin care and outfit) tagged at the hospital and she just dry wretched. Said any nurse on the paeds ward seeing a mother sharing tit like that while their child was literally laying in the bed next to them suffering would probably get some kind of psych write up…or a low key red flag to look out for…
Omg I bet!

Reactions: 4
Poor Riley doesn't get a break from the camera ever, even after surgery she really loves milking medical content.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The flash backs showing the discrepancy in development between the twins are so heartbreaking. How could Grecian notice such a difference but not do anything to help Riley? What a sicko

Reactions: 9
The flash backs showing the discrepancy in development between the twins are so heartbreaking. How could Grecian notice such a difference but not do anything to help Riley? What a sicko
10000000%
like hell she was “advocating” for her during that time! You would be doing all you can for your kid, including private practitioners if you were getting nowhere in the public system. Shes so fkn rank.

STOP FILMING RILEY FOR MEDICAL CONTENT. Let the girl rest and have some fkn privacy.

Too focussed on her healing baby so sad for Riley

She is a disgrace! I feel like she is treating this as a holiday… she may as well be in another room as to how far away she is from Riley whilst reading her book (she will jump on any trend won’t she) I’ve noticed a lot of influencers reading these books

Let's hope she doesn't decide to become an author like some of the other influenzers.

Bet the nurses were thrilled to clean up the glass jar she smashed…who brings protein in glass to a hospital? Does she really need it during her hospital stay? You’re not an elite athlete darls, you’re a chubby, useless mum who neglects her kid to make a sponno vanity shake to share on insta while your child lies in a hospital bed alone.. great job… 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bet the nurses were thrilled to clean up the glass jar she smashed…who brings protein in glass to a hospital? Does she really need it during her hospital stay? You’re not an elite athlete darls, you’re a chubby, useless mum who neglects her kid to make a sponno vanity shake to share on insta while your child lies in a hospital bed alone.. great job… 🙄
What workouts is doing in hospital that she needs to have protein, walking from Riley bed to her chair that is so far away from her..💀 she's so frickin irritating..

Reactions: 5
Kids are a no go for visitors at hospitals, especially with all the germs around at the moment!!! Majority of the hospitals have the strict no siblings visitor rule for the paediatric ward! But of course she thinks she’s superior than everyone else!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Showing Riley’s nipples now. She really continues to disgust me.
She’s really made sure to share the pity party of being in hospital on her birthday to max out on the sympathy gifts and attention. Such a narcissist

Reactions: 6
This dim wit needs to grow up, not everything needs to be about her & her feelings.

Tbh im surprised she managed to hold out 6 days before posting pics of the new PEG
Was only because it was covered with bandages. It’s actually appalling how much you can feel her frothing over all the attention she’s getting. That poor little girl has no ballot to give consent to that

• Sad
I hate how she films her asking questions. “Does it hurt Riley”. Yeah probably you fuckhead!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg she sooks about Riley having medical trauma, but then films her as she asks triggering questions. What an asshole, she is peaking this week on all the medical content, it’s sickening. She already has sponsored products lined up ready to go from the “tubie community” she is trying to become the face of. God she’s just such an awful person. Your child just had major surgery. Turn your phone off and look after her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.