Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so bleeping angry with how they handled Alex leaving! Totally agree that Alex would not have done what he did. After everything he went through with Jo. I was crying my eyes out but it was mostly anger.

I would’ve preferred they killed him off if I’m honest.

Can I also just add, I miss George 😭

I love Station 19.

Could never wait for the new episodes to come out in the UK so I have watched all 3 seasons online.
I actually told myself I could not and would not cry because I was livid with the storyline. 😂😂 pathetic but very passionate.

I think they get so much slack for their notorious killing of people that they didn’t want to with Alex. Disappointing as mentioned nevertheless.

George character was one it faves (Cristina being my number 1) but I always disliked his storyline with his love triangle.

Also putting it out there. HATED IZZY. SO MUCH. Urgh.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually told myself I could not and would not cry because I was livid with the storyline. 😂😂 pathetic but very passionate.

I think they get so much slack for their notorious killing of people that they didn’t want to with Alex. Disappointing as mentioned nevertheless.

George character was one it faves (Cristina being my number 1) but I always disliked his storyline with his love triangle.

Also putting it out there. HATED IZZY. SO MUCH. Urgh.
The amount of tears I’ve cried over Grey’s is embarrassing. Far too attached.

I hated Izzy too! Although in a way it’s good to see what actually happened to her, however it now puts Alex in a bad light, he was my favourite for a long time before he left.

George was all time my favourite, I’m sure I read he left due to a homophobic issue?

There’s not many cast members I dislike, Maggie I’ve never really been keen on, glad her and Jackson split. Oh and his mother, never liked her!

Reactions: 6
George was all time my favourite, I’m sure I read he left due to a homophobic issue?
The guy who played Burke referred to him as a homophobic slur and got fired which is presumably why he jilted Christina.

George leaving was something to do with lack of good storylines or something to that effect but I’ve seen different stories on different sites

Reactions: 4
The amount of tears I’ve cried over Grey’s is embarrassing. Far too attached.

I hated Izzy too! Although in a way it’s good to see what actually happened to her, however it now puts Alex in a bad light, he was my favourite for a long time before he left.

There’s not many cast members I dislike, Maggie I’ve never really been keen on, glad her and Jackson split. Oh and his mother, never liked her!
You are not alone in the tears, I tell my other half all the time. I’ve never watched a series that has made me cry, laugh and want to scream all at once sometimes.

Also I know he said she’s taking medicines to help her because the cancer was terminal but I mean she’s really gone quite a long time. Wouldn’t she need consent for use of Alex little boys now that they’re divorce

As mentioned about his departure above, he didn’t have enough screen time he felt. So left.

I’m the same with Maggie never loved her but didn’t dislike her either. However, TEDDY. URRRRRGH. Is all I will say

Reactions: 2
You are not alone in the tears, I tell my other half all the time. I’ve never watched a series that has made me cry, laugh and want to scream all at once sometimes.

Also I know he said she’s taking medicines to help her because the cancer was terminal but I mean she’s really gone quite a long time. Wouldn’t she need consent for use of Alex little boys now that they’re divorce

As mentioned about his departure above, he didn’t have enough screen time he felt. So left.

I’m the same with Maggie never loved her but didn’t dislike her either. However, TEDDY. URRRRRGH. Is all I will say
Alex signed something to say Izzy could do what she likes with his sperm.

Urgh I forgot about Teddy! Every time I get close to liking her she does something to make me back track. Poor Owen! If I didn’t like Linc so much I would want Amelia to get back with Owen.

Reactions: 1
Can we all agree that the first 8 seasons are SO much better then the last 8?
For me it was when Lexie and Mark died. They were two of my favourites and they deserved a happy ending but ever since they've died the show is so much more boring without Marks humour.
Also just wanna say that although Arizona did cheat on Callie, what Callie did was almost as bad. She told everyone that Arizona was dead, took Sofia a disappeared to Meredith and Derek's, and when Arizona first suggested couples counselling she didn't even try to make an effort. All I'm saying is that I don't think that their breakup happened purely because of Arizona.

• Heart
For me it was when Lexie and Mark died. They were two of my favourites and they deserved a happy ending but ever since they've died the show is so much more boring without Marks humour.
Also just wanna say that although Arizona did cheat on Callie, what Callie did was almost as bad. She told everyone that Arizona was dead, took Sofia a disappeared to Meredith and Derek's, and when Arizona first suggested couples counselling she didn't even try to make an effort. All I'm saying is that I don't think that their breakup happened purely because of Arizona.
I agree! I think they were both as bad as each other 😂 I love Arizona , I wish she would come back with April, Lexi and Alex😂

Reactions: 3
Lexi deserved better - her and Mark will always be my OTP!

I miss Arizona and April too - I'd like Callie back as well.

Wasn't that bothered when Derek died to be honest...

I've always found Maggie IRRITATING - her and Jackson had no chemistry at all. I've never liked Catherine or Teddy either.

My big problem with Grey's at the moment is no one is likeable. Honestly, I think I only like Amelia and Link (and it took me a long time to warm up to Amelia). Can we bring Addison back please?

Reactions: 5
I feel like they really tried to push Maggie down the viewers throats but I just never warmed to her.

I do like Jo, or did up until the episodes I saW, don’t know if they ruined her character in the last season or not.

I’m watching it for the first time on season 5 at them moment think it’ll take me about 100 years to catch up but it’s occupying me in my maternity leave! I wish they’d put private practice on prime too as I love Addison (used to watch private practice)

I feel like they really tried to push Maggie down the viewers throats but I just never warmed to her.

I do like Jo, or did up until the episodes I saW, don’t know if they ruined her character in the last season or not.
I feel they wanted Maggie to almost become a new main character like Meredith.....
I find that she is kinda annoying, smug and has terrible bedside manner!

I’m watching it for the first time on season 5 at them moment think it’ll take me about 100 years to catch up but it’s occupying me in my maternity leave! I wish they’d put private practice on prime too as I love Addison (used to watch private practice)
Ah I loved Addison and PP, I don't get why it's not on prime when Grey's is.f a,

I've just started watching for the first time - did anybody else find some of season 3 extremely boring and like 'filler' content?. Please say it improves.

I've just started watching for the first time - did anybody else find some of season 3 extremely boring and like 'filler' content?. Please say it improves.
It defiantly improves, id say season 5 - 9 were some of the best seasons

I’m finally up to date and I just can’t get over the treatment of Alex...

• Angry
I’m finally up to date and I just can’t get over the treatment of Alex...
i do feel for the writers as he quit so unexpectedly due to mental health☹ So I’m kind of glad he didn’t get killed off so that he could come back if he wanted to at some point when he feels more stable🤞🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 2
i do feel for the writers as he quit so unexpectedly due to mental health☹ So I’m kind of glad he didn’t get killed off so that he could come back if he wanted to at some point when he feels more stable🤞🏼
I didn’t realise that. still annoyed though cause he did deserve more than that

Reactions: 1
I hope one day he’ll come back I just wish that they had dealt with his departure in a way that fitted his character growth and development, and his relationship with Jo. It just all felt like a disrespect to the character he had become!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.