Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have Facebook, join a group called “This is Greys Anatomy”, it’s a private group. They upload the episodes as they air in America so there all the latest episodes
I’m slightly obsessed with Greys Anatomy😂
Can you share a link to the group please? I can't find it.

Reactions: 1
This is one of them! They constantly change the group pages as Facebook shuts them down for sharing the episode but if you join one, they will post a link to the new group!
4877C725-77EC-48C6-8B51-C8A42AE5E330.png

I have shared a screenshot above incase the link doesn’t work :)

Reactions: 2
I’ve been waiting a checking for ages!! I read the Disney+ rumour a couple of weeks ago, if it’s true that really pisses me off as it’s another we have to pay for! 😭

Can I say an unpopular thing... That I have not really enjoyed Grey's properly since Derek died??

I loveee Grey's anatomy and cannot tell you how many times I've watched it (the earlier seasons) but it's just not the same anymore 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can I say an unpopular thing... That I have not really enjoyed Grey's properly since Derek died??

I loveee Grey's anatomy and cannot tell you how many times I've watched it (the earlier seasons) but it's just not the same anymore 😢
I agree!! Season 12/13 after Derek died were ok but season 14 and onwards it has gone down hill hugely!
With the current season airing in the US, I hate the way they are pushing Shonda’s new show Station 19 onto greys viewers.

Reactions: 5
I agree!! Season 12/13 after Derek died were ok but season 14 and onwards it has gone down hill hugely!
With the current season airing in the US, I hate the way they are pushing Shonda’s new show Station 19 onto greys viewers.
I don’t mind Station 19, but it has nothing on Chicago Fire which is 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 3
I agree, those seasons were okay but it has gone downhill. I hate to say it but I'm not excited to watch anymore, also getting annoyed because I followed alot of the cast on Instagram and as soon as the epsiodes finished airing in America they would be posting spoilers and screenshots!!

Yes they definitely are and when I've managed to watch a few of the new episodes I have no idea who people are when they come from the fire station.
Bit like private practice, although admittedly I did quite enjoy that to begin with.

I agree, those seasons were okay but it has gone downhill. I hate to say it but I'm not excited to watch anymore, also getting annoyed because I followed alot of the cast on Instagram and as soon as the epsiodes finished airing in America they would be posting spoilers and screenshots!!

Yes they definitely are and when I've managed to watch a few of the new episodes I have no idea who people are when they come from the fire station.
Bit like private practice, although admittedly I did quite enjoy that to begin with.
Oooo private practice is something I loved as well! I loved Addison though so that’s probably why I enjoyed private practice

Take it everyone is aware it’s back on Sky? Wednesday evenings, 2 episodes a week 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t want to post spoilers but I hate what they have done with Alex in the latest season. Urgh

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I stayed with greys when they killed Denny, George, lexie, Mcsteamy and Mcdreamy .. but what they have done to Alex? I give up now.

i know the actor wanted to leave but they could have done something that was in line with his character development. After 17 seasons.. sorry Greys i am done

I stayed with greys when they killed Denny, George, lexie, Mcsteamy and Mcdreamy .. but what they have done to Alex? I give up now.

i know the actor wanted to leave but they could have done something that was in line with his character development. After 17 seasons.. sorry Greys i am done
I say this all the time but I still keep watching 😂 it is definitely going down hill and I won’t be surprised if they cancel it soon.
Old greys up to season 9 was SO much better

I say this all the time but I still keep watching 😂 it is definitely going down hill and I won’t be surprised if they cancel it soon.
Old greys up to season 9 was SO much better
LOL me too, but once i found out what they are doing to alex I stopped watching.. have no interest in it anymore.

new amsterdam fills my greys void now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.