Grey's Anatomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL me too, but once i found out what they are doing to alex I stopped watching.. have no interest in it anymore.

new amsterdam fills my greys void now.
Yes, New Amsterdam is fantastic!! When I got in to New Amsterdam I started to see so many more problems with GA

Reactions: 3
Yes, New Amsterdam is fantastic!! When I got in to New Amsterdam I started to see so many more problems with GA
it reminds me of early greys when they had real patients and not crazy out there treatments. Hope they manage to keep it up.

Reactions: 1
it reminds me of early greys when they had real patients and not crazy out there treatments. Hope they manage to keep it up.
Chicago Med on Now TV or Sky Living is also really good! I enjoy it because it’s got good patient storylines which I enjoy

Chicago Med on Now TV or Sky Living is also really good! I enjoy it because it’s got good patient storylines which I enjoy
been meaning to watch that actually. Thanks for that, might start it after I finish New amsterdam

I’ve recorded a load of those to watch! Im not able to watch too many of my programmes while my husband is working at home haha

Also for all greys fans, the night shift on Netflix was good and only a few seasons!

For what it’s worth, I absolutely LOVED Greys especially the early seasons but I stopped watching after the April/Jackson stuff, but felt the show really lost its way after the plane crash.

Reactions: 2
I've only just discovered Grey's and have been binge watching during lockdown...
Not sure if it's just me, but I'm on series 7 now and only just starting to like Meredith 🙈
All you loyal/long time Grey's fans, can someone please tell me... Does series 7 get any better? I'm at the episode where the documentary crew are in the hospital and so far I'm finding this series bland, like is it just a series of mainly filled episodes?! Can I skip ahead or is there any episodes I NEED to watch in this series?

I actually still don’t really like Meredith hahaha. Cristina was my favourite. I’ve powered through it all, it sort of goes up and down really!

Reactions: 5
I actually still don’t really like Meredith hahaha. Cristina was my favourite. I’ve powered through it all, it sort of goes up and down really!
Christina's my favourite too, and Sloan 😍
I find Meredith self obsessed and narcissistic I know they keep saying surgeons are but I've still not really warmed to her 🙈
I'll stick with series 7 then as I might miss something important 😂 although I'm so frustrated with what they're doing with Christina in this series

No one really likes Meredith 😂

stick with it, you still have some good stuff coming up.

• Haha
I miss the old days when I was so excited to watch greys. I haven’t watched any of the latest season because I’m honestly just over it now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yeah I don’t like Meredith either. I watch it for the other good characters like Richard, Bailey, Alex etc
My fave was Christina.

**** Spoiler Alert for anybody who has not watched latest season****

1st time posting because it’s greys and I cannot help myself. I’ve watched it over so many times and it’s my all time fave series especially the earlier season. But as mentioned by someone since Derek departure I feel like I loved it a little less.

Also on the Alex situation, the end goes against everything Alex believed in 100%. His past/background would not have allowed him to act like that. Especially with Jo because they shared the abandonment issues together.

And I also do not vibe with Meredith and Deluca. Sorry not sorry.

So as furious as I was I went off and googled in rage and it turns out the Shonda has taken a back step from writing for a while now. So it explains everyone not feeling the same about it anymore (although she is equally ruthless with cutting characters out). My theory is she’s writing a new series or a film. Or doing something behind the scene.

1st time posting because it’s greys and I cannot help myself. I’ve watched it over so many times and it’s my all time fave series especially the earlier season. But as mentioned by someone since Derek departure I feel like I loved it a little less.

Also on the Alex situation, the end goes against everything Alex believed in 100%. His past/background would not have allowed him to act like that. Especially with Jo because they shared the abandonment issues together.

So as furious as I was I went off and googled in rage and it turns out the Shonda has taken a back step from writing for a while now. So it explains everyone not feeling the same about it anymore (although she is equally ruthless with cutting characters out). My theory is she’s writing a new series or a film. Or doing something behind the scene.
Yes , i agree about Alex . I have read all about his departure and it’s so out of sync for him . I’m convinced something has gone on behind the scenes and he had to be hastily written out - maybe him falling out with the different writer or maybe some personal problems .

Yes , i agree about Alex . I have read all about his departure and it’s so out of sync for him . I’m convinced something has gone on behind the scenes and he had to be hastily written out - maybe him falling out with the different writer or maybe some personal problems .
apparently he was struggling with mental health issues therefore he decided to admit himself to like a rehab thing. I don’t think he planned on leaving it was just a sudden breakdown that caused him to quit greys

apparently he was struggling with mental health issues therefore he decided to admit himself to like a rehab thing. I don’t think he planned on leaving it was just a sudden breakdown that caused him to quit greys
Aw that’s really sad , I hope he returns one day as he was one of my favourite characters

I had also read he want some producer credit after 16 years of his life which couldn’t be negotiated.

Either explanation is understandable. It’s a long time in their lives and dedication.

I was really hoping not to fall out of love with a feel good series but I feel like I don’t mind not watching it for weeks and catch up for sake of it.

I was so bleeping angry with how they handled Alex leaving! Totally agree that Alex would not have done what he did. After everything he went through with Jo. I was crying my eyes out but it was mostly anger.

I would’ve preferred they killed him off if I’m honest.

Can I also just add, I miss George 😭

I agree!! Season 12/13 after Derek died were ok but season 14 and onwards it has gone down hill hugely!
With the current season airing in the US, I hate the way they are pushing Shonda’s new show Station 19 onto greys viewers.
I love Station 19.

Could never wait for the new episodes to come out in the UK so I have watched all 3 seasons online.

I really like station 19 too - I can definitely appreciate that if you don’t watch it however, it would be annoying to see the characters and storylines keep popping up in Greys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.