Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the point is that he wasn’t breaking the law and he was complying. Someone’s clearly reported him on those things but since he said those events were public and he paid for the hotel he’d legally must have proven that to the ASA. I’m satisfied he paid for the hotel himself. If he’s proven it to the ASA then that’s proof enough for me.

Reactions: 2
he’d legally must have proven that to the ASA. I’m satisfied he paid for the hotel himself. If he’s proven it to the ASA then that’s proof enough for me.
No idea who this person is.

But the ASA just take infuencers words most of the time and rarely look into it much even with a "full report". They're about as useful as a chocolate teapot and their rules are way more relaxed than the competitions and markets authorities with loads of hole for infuencers to wiggle out of. Even people with clear breaches just get a slapped wrist. So I wouldn't listen to the ASA.

Reactions: 4
Wow that was a meltdown. I like the way he says so called "trolls" aren't getting to him whilst visibly having a tantrum and giving the V sign.

It's very much the reaction of a narcissistic personality to criticism. These people can't handle it. In their minds they're so special and any criticism sends them into a rage.

Reactions: 3
I think the point is that he wasn’t breaking the law and he was complying. Someone’s clearly reported him on those things but since he said those events were public and he paid for the hotel he’d legally must have proven that to the ASA. I’m satisfied he paid for the hotel himself. If he’s proven it to the ASA then that’s proof enough for me.
How do you know he must have proven it to the asa’s though? And if he’s done nothing wrong then why would they have given him a telling off? Which I’m assuming they did because of his behaviour in those videos yesterday. If you’ve done nothing wrong then you wouldn’t be angry

I think I’ll wait for the receipts thanks Lucy rather than take your word about anything

I think I’ll wait for the receipts thanks Lucy rather than take your word about anything
Unless lucy is hotel staff she doesn’t know a thing.

It’s quite clear Lucy defends anything Greg related she has no feelings about him being racist so it’s not a surprise she doesn’t care that he scrounges the collection bucket from a charity also funny how she hasn’t acknowledged his temper tantrum.. guess I stand corrected that’s something she CAN’T defend

Unless lucy is hotel staff she doesn’t know a thing.

It’s quite clear Lucy defends anything Greg related she has no feelings about him being racist so it’s not a surprise she doesn’t care that he scrounges the collection bucket from a charity also funny how she hasn’t acknowledged his temper tantrum.. guess I stand corrected that’s something she CAN’T defend
It’s actually quite embarrassing for someone to just believe something so blindly because they are told it. Until evidence is given that he paid for that hotel I’m just not buying it and no amount of Lucy saying otherwise will make me believe it. Greg reads here as we all knew, and he confirmed it himself by ranting about things that we had discussed on here so if he’s innocent why doesn’t he just post the receipt here and we can all move onto the next topic of discussion? I’d have cleared my name weeks ago if I was in his position

Reactions: 1
It’s actually quite embarrassing for someone to just believe something so blindly because they are told it. Until evidence is given that he paid for that hotel I’m just not buying it and no amount of Lucy saying otherwise will make me believe it. Greg reads here as we all knew, and he confirmed it himself by ranting about things that we had discussed on here so if he’s innocent why doesn’t he just post the receipt here and we can all move onto the next topic of discussion? I’d have cleared my name weeks ago if I was in his position
True, but the hotel thing isn't the main reason I dislike him, so there would still be plenty more to talk about :) Like his racist comments, his dismissive comments about "ugly people" and his self absorbed, narcissistic, pseudo internet celebrity website/youtube channel/instagram account etc

Last edited:
Gregory won’t post his hotel receipt, he doesn’t have one lol the whole reason he had his meltdown is because he doesn’t have anything to back up his claims

Can we talk about his freebies he got sent and showed after his breakdown last night? it was such a bad advert for the brand on so many levels. Not only was he chucking the stuff about ungratefully. he hasn’t seen the film so had no idea what any of the items he got sent related to the film. He should have watched it and then shown the Parcel so he understood why the items were part of the package. He might have been in a better mood after watching the film too instead of the aggressively shouting gifted and AD at the end of his stories. Why any brand wants to associate with this mess is beyond me.

My highlights though were the tissues he got sent that said “don’t blow your shot” hahaha too perfect, the irony of it. I think the PR team were shading him. And the lube, he’s gone from free Disney holidays to free lube hahaha
6039FB4F-AEC1-41BE-A9D0-7A5029A207D6.jpeg

Why is he getting so annoyed at the ASA? As an influencer it’s his job to comply with the law around advertisement. Members of the public are able to make a complaint if they think there is something wrong. It’s up to the ASA to deal with however they see fit.

It’s no different from someone complaining to
Ofcom about an episode of strictly or big brother or whatever. You don’t see tv companies putting out unprofessional stories because their latest episode got a ton of complaints.

He really needs to grow up!

Reactions: 4
One of the Instagrammers I'm quite close with who goes to the Disney events and I'll be going with for the Xmas event sent me a screenshot that he's in Disney and was just laughing her head off wondering why he made a massive speech about not being a fan boy anymore, distancing himself from Disney yet tagging the s**t out of Disney.

Greg has really gone beyond the bottom of the barrel, he's so desperate now its pathetic, there's a group of us in a bloggers chat on IG/FB who's the Disney Partners as its kind of a secret contract for free gifts and these events are contented he's got the boot finally, I think the only person who likes him is rat tailed hair Sarah who thinks she can get away selling cheap knock off designs and clothes selling double the price and Andrew Grotty. We're all relieved we won't have listen to him boast and talk about himself, he's just toxic.

As annoying as I find him I'm definitely team westwing Nick, he can be fake but at least he's a genuine lover of disney and passionate about it, I'm thriving the fact he's gaining more followers while Greg is desperately clutching to keep the ones he's losing also now following loads of Instagrams just to try and get something free, it's gone onto free chicken to trying to get free tickets to awful pantos/theatres.

He really does have no interesting pictures to post so has resulted to posting more pics of the same rubbish. We’ve had a pic of him in an egg chair in John Lewis, now on a sofa in John Lewis, what next an armchair? I can’t contain my excitement!
It’s really embarrassing how he keeps posting these pics and tagging John Lewis in the hopes they furnish his one bed flat for him!

F1E65233-17DC-47B3-882E-A4CF8D160E95.jpeg
C61DBFAC-6AB9-44C6-9C28-A7E194B18D20.jpeg

Last edited:
He really does have no interesting pictures to post so has resulted to posting more pics of the same rubbish. We’ve had a pic of him in an egg chair in John Lewis, now on a sofa in John Lewis, what next an armchair? I can’t contain my excitement!
It’s really embarrassing how he keeps posting these pics and tagging John Lewis in the hopes they furnish his one bed flat for him!

View attachment 41674View attachment 41673
PMSL!!! He should get down to the British heart foundation if he’s that strapped for cash. I’m sure other charity shops would be understanding if he explained his professional begging situation

Have you seen his post about bullying quite shocked at the sudden change when he was ok calling people fat ugly and ginger so easily if you look back at the earlier pages of this thread!

PMSL!!! He should get down to the British heart foundation if he’s that strapped for cash. I’m sure other charity shops would be understanding if he explained his professional begging situation

Have you seen his post about bullying quite shocked at the sudden change when he was ok calling people fat ugly and ginger so easily if you look back at the earlier pages of this thread!
Professional begging situation hahaha

Yeah I just went back and reread them! Certainly bullying language all those tweets, so it’s very hypocritical of Greg to preach about anti bullying after what he said. I think the worst one of all was the one where he said he pushed a girl on purpose when coming off the tube, that’s real bullying behaviour. Given his rather aggressive tone during last weeks meltdown I certainly don’t believe he’s grown as a person as he seems to flip his switch quickly.

8A40E117-6034-4603-8B64-4E7E72D26D83.jpeg

Professional begging situation hahaha

Yeah I just went back and reread them! Certainly bullying language all those tweets, so it’s very hypocritical of Greg to preach about anti bullying after what he said. I think the worst one of all was the one where he said he pushed a girl on purpose when coming off the tube, that’s real bullying behaviour. Given his rather aggressive tone during last weeks meltdown I certainly don’t believe he’s grown as a person as he seems to flip his switch quickly.

View attachment 41704
Yes! But I guess that’s what bullies do they mentally or physically target and attack people they deem to be weaker than they are, after his big meltdown I can only imagine what that lady went through with him on the tube, those types of incident usually go viral

Yes! But I guess that’s what bullies do they mentally or physically target and attack people they deem to be weaker than they are, after his big meltdown I can only imagine what that lady went through with him on the tube, those types of incident usually go viral
You’re right if anyone had of captured it on their phones it could have easily went viral or the girl could have taken it to the police. You can’t go round intentionally pushing people.

I think the only thing of gregs that will going viral is his laughable photoshops! Move over Amelia Liana hahaha

Also back to the John Lewis thing, he must have got some right looks having an amateur photo shoot on their furniture displays. Cringing just thinking about it actually.

Also back to the John Lewis thing, he must have got some right looks having an amateur photo shoot on their furniture displays. Cringing just thinking about it actually.

Pmsl have you seen his bedframe? It was on his story yesterday looks like he found it in a skip not surprising the husband was angry at his d23 haul, he’s punching tagging John Lewis when it’s obvious he couldn’t afford to shop there but he’s got big dreams for that freebie