Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh but he’s being “up front about all these crappy live action remakes”, remember. He wouldn’t be saying that about the remakes if he was still “in” with Disney he’s be plastering on his fake smile and declaring how much he loved the film.
He’s always said how much he hates the beauty and the beast remake. And remakes in general so that’s just factually inaccurate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
He’s always said how much he hates the beauty and the beast remake. And remakes in general so that’s just factually inaccurate 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t stop him queueing overnight so he could buy the Beauty and the Beast platinum live action doll set, and limited edition Cogsworth and Lumiere to sell on hours later at massive profits though did it?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t stop him queueing overnight so he could buy the Beauty and the Beast platinum live action doll set, and limited edition Cogsworth and Lumiere to sell on hours later at massive profits though did it?
Speaking of beauty and the beast it’s quite funny he did that and had the audacity to call people out for doing it with the primark editions of those items!!!

Speaking of beauty and the beast it’s quite funny he did that and had the audacity to call people out for doing it with the primark editions of those items!!!
It is very funny seeing as he also sold a lot of the primark Chip mugs too for profit when no one could get them and they were going for 4x the price on eBay

It is very funny seeing as he also sold a lot of the primark Chip mugs too for profit when no one could get them and they were going for 4x the price on eBay
What’s also funny is he pointed out his husband booked the hotel for this weekend but there was no mention of akt homeless charity drag world hotel which seemed very secretive or am I wrong?

What’s also funny is he pointed out his husband booked the hotel for this weekend but there was no mention of akt homeless charity drag world hotel which seemed very secretive or am I wrong?
No he didn’t mention the drag world hotel being booked whereas he made a point of saying they’d booked this one, so it does make the whole AKT hotel saga seem even more suspect.

No he didn’t mention the drag world hotel being booked whereas he made a point of saying they’d booked this one, so it does make the whole AKT hotel saga seem even more suspect.
It’s been swept to the same place his Disney collection is now he’s being ghosted, personally I think it’s disgusting that he would take a hotel in London from a homeless charity when he lives in London he could have donated that room to an emergency homeless case, how entitled must you be to take from a charity.. allegedly

He’s wearing that ridiculous hat again because he’s such a fashionista dahhhling
FE87C15D-55D4-482B-8C27-6550B26E5FF8.jpeg

D8F9680B-2DA9-4C21-864B-95B4B14D9910.jpeg

The irony is strong in this post as he’s at his father in laws wedding today this post is talking about the negative aspects of social media/ getting away from the real world and how he feels refreshed while appreciating the things that matter in life. But yet he couldn’t take a day off the Internet to enjoy the moment and has been posting throughout the day?!

He’s wearing that ridiculous hat again because he’s such a fashionista dahhhling
View attachment 39241

View attachment 39242

The irony is strong in this post as he’s at his father in laws wedding today this post is talking about the negative aspects of social media/ getting away from the real world and how he feels refreshed while appreciating the things that matter in life. But yet he couldn’t take a day off the Internet to enjoy the moment and has been posting throughout the day?!
Nothing is special to this boy, he was at the same at his own wedding haven’t you seen all the videos pmsl

Nothing is special to this boy, he was at the same at his own wedding haven’t you seen all the videos pmsl
I’m surprised he didn’t live stream it as the phone and camera were out all day long!
Wasn’t a fan of his wedding cake, very plain and boring just like Gregs personality. But at least it was better than the Tiana one he attempted to make himself hahaha

I’m surprised he didn’t live stream it as the phone and camera were out all day long!
Wasn’t a fan of his wedding cake, very plain and boring just like Gregs personality. But at least it was better than the Tiana one he attempted to make himself hahaha
PMSL that Tiana cake. Surprising he made that actually considering how he throws out racial slurs so easily

Oh my god he’s just had an actual meltdown in his stories because of his trolls! I have no idea what’s he’s going on about except for the hotel bit hahaha Hey Greg we know you read here anyway but thanks for giving us proof of it. Still haven’t given us any proof you paid for the hotel though have you?
Is the a.s.a something to do with all the tagging brands he does?
7D414ABE-49E7-40EE-8CB0-6CE0430F80C0.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Oh my god he’s just had an actual meltdown in his stories because of his trolls! I have no idea what’s he’s going on about except for the hotel bit hahaha Hey Greg we know you read here anyway but thanks for giving us proof of it. Still haven’t given us any proof you paid for the hotel though have you?
Is the a.s.a something to do with all the tagging brands he does?
View attachment 39726
Well that was quite eventful pmsl... agreed thou I’m not buying the hotel I’m not too sure about the other things I need to research it myself but why is he so angry?!?!? Wowzah!

Where is that?
It’s on his Instagram stories! Quite the meltdown.

Well that was quite eventful pmsl... agreed thou I’m not buying the hotel I’m not too sure about the other things I need to research it myself but why is he so angry?!?!? Wowzah!
I just think it was so unprofessional but what’s new there. Literally straight after his meltdown he does stories where he’s showing his gifted mail he’s received! Like any company would want to be shown in his stories after that behaviour. Then like it couldn’t get any worse he was throwing the gifted items down because he was so unimpressed by them. He was quite literally behaving like a toddler throwing his toys out of his pram!

It’s on his Instagram stories! Quite the meltdown.

I just think it was so unprofessional but what’s new there. Literally straight after his meltdown he does stories where he’s showing his gifted mail he’s received! Like any company would want to be shown in his stories after that behaviour. Then like it couldn’t get any worse he was throwing the gifted items down because he was so unimpressed by them. He was quite literally behaving like a toddler throwing his toys out of his pram!
His temper is uncomfortable viewing I must say. He was very secretive about the akt drag world hotel and the way he’s snapped today looks like he feels guilty for taking a hotel from a homeless charity and so he should he’s got a full time job he’s too entitled.

Where is that? Can you post a link?

His temper is uncomfortable viewing I must say. He was very secretive about the akt drag world hotel and the way he’s snapped today looks like he feels guilty for taking a hotel from a homeless charity and so he should he’s got a full time job he’s too entitled.
He really is showing his true colours in that video, very irrate. If he’s done nothing wrong like he claims why the massive reaction? I’m still thinking along those same lines as you, but if a receipt did come out for the hotel I would happily hold my hands up and apologise.

Am I the only one who kinda feels bad for him? I've always thought he's been really good at disclaimers when he gets free stuff or paid....

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who kinda feels bad for him? I've always thought he's been really good at disclaimers when he gets free stuff or paid....
If he’s so good at disclaimers then why is he having a temper tantrum about the asa’s, clearly he’s done something he shouldn’t have and been told off?

He really is showing his true colours in that video, very irrate. If he’s done nothing wrong like he claims why the massive reaction? I’m still thinking along those same lines as you, but if a receipt did come out for the hotel I would happily hold my hands up and apologise.
Pmsl save your apology because he didn’t pay there’s no sign of he paid for it, he took it from a homeless charity, like the true professional scrounger that he is

If he’s so good at disclaimers then why is he having a temper tantrum about the asa’s, clearly he’s done something he shouldn’t have and been told off?

Pmsl save your apology because he didn’t pay there’s no sign of he paid for it, he took it from a homeless charity, like the true professional scrounger that he is
If you’re happy to take free admission to get into drag world just so you can live it up queue jumping in the name of charity work then that sense of entitlement is obviously there so accepting a hotel paid for by the charity really isn’t a stretch. Still no receipts so looks like I’m saving my apology!

Agree, I’ve looked into the a.s.a this morning it’s to do with advertising standards, if Greg wants to do this YouTube thing as a job the he should be following any laws and rules just like in any other job. Would you go on SM media and have a massive rant and show the V sign in any other job if you got told off for breaking a rule? Nobody would which shows how unprofessional and immature he is