Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Greg at a Disney event in May, which was gifted to alot of us bloggers and I'm so relieved he's been dropped from the contract. He was arrogant and as we all know vain in person, he was soul sucking, very attention seeking in person so please don't be deceived by this "new" version of Greg who's thoughtful, considerate about others as hes Narcissistic in person.

Most of the Instagrammers at the May event for Disney were as boring in person like their repetitive mug posts like Lorna. Very dull.

Reactions: 5
I met Greg at a Disney event in May, which was gifted to alot of us bloggers and I'm so relieved he's been dropped from the contract. He was arrogant and as we all know vain in person, he was soul sucking, very attention seeking in person so please don't be deceived by this "new" version of Greg who's thoughtful, considerate about others as hes Narcissistic in person.

Most of the Instagrammers at the May event for Disney were as boring in person like their repetitive mug posts like Lorna. Very dull.
Yes I got exactly the same impression. He ticks a lot of boxes for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

And those pictures, there really is something grotesque about them. He's constantly surrounding himself with candy colours and cutesy items whilst pouting or giving an "aren't I so cute" smile. They're so childish, self absorbed and precious.

Reactions: 2
Nothing but more tagging companies in his stories this weekend. On the beg for more free chicken, and a Netflix subscription amongst MANY other things. And a token shoutout to AKT because it’s been mentioned on here so many times that he doesn’t bother with them besides when he attends drag world every year.
94EE24C9-A419-4FFC-A636-DB977D9A23F8.jpeg
C8393E5E-5ADA-4076-8CFF-3A76534B468F.jpeg
425C47D7-91A0-440C-ABF1-623DE9DA6C10.jpeg

Did anyone catch his story about the pub where Jack the Ripper picked up his victims? Such an inappropriate smirk and reaction.

Yes I got exactly the same impression. He ticks a lot of boxes for Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
I think the lack of his ability to maintain friendships screams narcissism, not to mention the lack of any pictures on his grid that don’t contain his face and that’s just two examples.

I’m going to say it, I think you’re really clutching at straws here. The whole reason why people are able to tag other accounts, is so that they DO tag other accounts. He did something with Netflix before when he met Emma Stone (major jealous) and he is always talking about Netflix shows and recommendations, even before the Disney fallout.

You say he doesn’t ever mention AKT apart from Drag world but when he does tag them that’s a problem too.

I wish I’d known about the IT chapter two event because I’d have loved that and if it’s hosted by WB it makes sense to tag them. No wonder tattlers get a bad name for trolling people because that’s exactly what you’re doing.
Just because one has the ability to tag people on Instagram it doesn’t mean one has to desperately tag every brand they can possibly think of (and often doesn’t even follow) that my dear is desperate behaviour to try and get noticed. Netflix is £6 a month so trying to get noticed by them for a free subscription is embarrassing.

The problem I have is that Greg didn’t mention akt since the 2018 drag world he attended until this years one. I pointed it out and now he is suddenly mentioning them all the time. That’s my issue as it’s fake.

Lucy please look up the definition of trolling hunny. Actually I will save you a job, heres the definition from Wikipedia:

5FD2DE12-EF9B-4D6B-A0E5-E9BDE47883C9.jpeg

The only troll is you Lucy, frequently coming into gregs TRASH thread defending every little thing we discuss on here. You are the one posting off topic inflammatory messages to get a response out of people who are having an adult discussion about Greg.

Greg has a rave thread on here that his friend very kindly set up for him, no one is raving about him on there so please direct yourself over to there and stop defending Greg on here. No one is interested in it, you are absolutely obsessed with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And yet you watch every story of his to relay back here. You might want to look up the definition of obsessed too :)
Yeah that’s what this site is for, literally thousands of people on here who see through these youtubers and instagramers all seeing through the bullshit.

Greg puts himself out there so of course people are going to watch him, shock horror not everyone is going to like him though and people will discuss it. You’re the only obsessed one, defending him constantly when you apparently don’t even like him.
If you don’t learn to love yourself how the hell you gonna love somebody else 😂

I see you found you way over to his rave thread, please stay there ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone seen Andrew Grottys over dramatic speech on Instagram, I think he only joined forces with Greg the beg because they have a mutual dislikeness to the west wing guy, seems Andrew Grotty is still stalking the poor bloke, haven't seen his obsessive
And yet you watch every story of his to relay back here. You might want to look up the definition of obsessed too :)
Lucy it's quite obvious you're Greg or someone who is so far up Greg's backside you forgot what daylight looked like. I genuinely think you need to dig out a cook book and cook a better recipe up with responses as I think you're coming across a worshiper and rather desperate to get noticed, he's a piece of garbage and he's the plague of the disney bloggers community, myself who's a passionate vblogger, who gets invited to these events I do not want to be associated with him or these wonderful companies who quite clearly have had the wool over their eyes like you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lucy it's quite obvious you're Greg or someone who is so far up Greg's backside you forgot what daylight looked like.
I’m not Greg, I haven’t even met him. But I certainly didn’t join tattle to be insulted by other members.

If you really are a Disney blogger going to events I think that’s a real shame. It just shows that there’s a lot of nasty people in that community all this ‘nice Disney blogger’ stuff is fake.

• Haha
That’s rich pmsl! Lucy you have sat here banging away at your keyboard to everyone who has an opinion based on the proof of Greg’s behaviour if anyone is obsessed it is you, you have to ask yourself why does this thread bother you? Why do peoples opinions that aren’t the same as yours bother you? Greg’s behaviour is completely indefendible and yet you try, it’s people like you that feed his ego is why he acts like he does

I’m not Greg, I haven’t even met him. But I certainly didn’t join tattle to be insulted by other members.

If you really are a Disney blogger going to events I think that’s a real shame. It just shows that there’s a lot of nasty people in that community all this ‘nice Disney blogger’ stuff is fake.
You're in the wrong thread then! You don't see people who dislike Greg putting their point across on I heart Greg thread. Stay in your thread, what did you expect?! For people like myself or others to be conformed because you're throwing a bunch of good deeds he's all of a sudden done, get real.

Oh are you back trolling the thread already you’re like a bad smell we can’t get rid of on this TRASH thread.
Well there’s one less nasty person in the Disney blogging community now gregs been binned off. And yes it is fake, this thread demonstrated how fake people in that community can be- Just look at Greg’s tweets and then look at the act he had on while he was “in” with Disney. Now that act is slipping and true colours are showing again because he doesn’t need to keep up pretence anymore

Reactions: 4
Oh are you back trolling the thread already you’re like a bad smell we can’t get rid of on this TRASH thread.
Well there’s one less nasty person in the Disney blogging community now gregs been binned off. And yes it is fake, this thread demonstrated how fake people in that community can be- Just look at Greg’s tweets and then look at the act he had on while he was “in” with Disney. Now that act is slipping and true colours are showing again because he doesn’t need to keep up pretence anymore
Pmsl the trash smells like that chicken Greg is always plugging

For someone who’s never met him you sure defend him a lot it’s almost as if you’re... married

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend went to the Drag convention Greg was at apparently doing "charity work" and she said Greg was painfully loud, being his normal shrill self she said it was strange as his husband Craig appeared to be really nice and isn't as gobby or aggressive as he was when he was really abusive to that girl C dropping on his Instagram stories, I followed his Instagram and I couldn't believe how disgusting, malicious he was being, he's as vicious as Greg but then again he must of needed to get that rage out seeing as Greg is feeding his ego 24 hours a day with chicken.

Last edited:
30A8386E-0DC2-49F6-8E25-F6D3CB77420A.jpeg

What about people who work full time, living with their husband and accept hotels from homeless charities

• Haha
View attachment 37659

What about people who work full time, living with their husband and accept hotels from homeless charities
He’s massively regretting accepting that night in the hotel from charity now. I’ve said before how he’s made a mockery of charity work as attending drag world isn’t charity work, he should take note from his friend Sarah. She is selling a lot of her gifted/ own items she’s brought herself and all the money is being donated to charity. Fair play to her, it’s what these youtubers should do with their unwanted gifted stuff. Greg on the other hand is selling a lot of his unwanted gifted stuff since being binned off by Disney and is keeping the money for himself. Yet ANOTHER example of Greg only thinking about Greg.

30B4FB21-1F07-44D8-BA22-C3BA1308B025.jpeg

PMSL! Did anyone see Greg’s tit stoppers throw back? Don’t recall him posting about fashion before, I’ve seen a couple of fashion posts this week never seen anything fashion related before other than a spirit jersey he must be digging deep in his vault for content to post now Disney put him on the broken toy shelf

View attachment 38508

PMSL! Did anyone see Greg’s tit stoppers throw back? Don’t recall him posting about fashion before, I’ve seen a couple of fashion posts this week never seen anything fashion related before other than a spirit jersey he must be digging deep in his vault for content to post now Disney put him on the broken toy shelf
I mean I’m quite looking forward to seeing alll his posts now he’s attempting to be a fashionista, we have more of this to look forward to
F3B8EF53-30B9-4486-A949-B3E1A583446D.jpeg

And this

D13DBD72-12A6-4BB3-BFDA-B47FF9443979.jpeg

Are Fila supposed to be fashionable nowadays?
A1147908-0A9E-41E1-AC24-A66479962C29.jpeg

He’s doing that thing where he tags brands relentlessly too again, I guess that’s what happens when you lose Disney and you alwags marketed yourself as a Disney vlogger. Desperate times and all that. Surprised he didn’t tag those TV screens behind him in the hopes they’d send him a 50” plasma for his new martial home

Pmsl slight improvement, ‘ Disneystyle ‘ somehow I don’t think they will pay attention to that tag
I don’t either after he got dropped like a sack of tit by Disney! He’s clearly very salty about it so I’m surprised he’s still even tagging them.

Am I right I’m thinking he was given that case for free for American tourister to promote on his page, and then he goes and tags their main competitor Samsonsite on the same post? Because that’s a really unprofessional and amateur

142085E9-792D-4BF0-9EEE-F8E269EE545D.jpeg

I don’t either after he got dropped like a sack of tit by Disney! He’s clearly very salty about it so I’m surprised he’s still even tagging them.

Am I right I’m thinking he was given that case for free for American tourister to promote on his page, and then he goes and tags their main competitor Samsonsite on the same post? Because that’s a really unprofessional and amateur

View attachment 39186

Correct lol Greg doesn’t buy anything, you can take the boy outta Disney but you can’t take Disney outta the boy... BUT you sure can be shelved and then make a string of bashing stories about new Disney movies

Think the salty see air has got to his head already he’s americanising things and calling his weekend away a vacation.. major cringe pmsl

Correct lol Greg doesn’t buy anything, you can take the boy outta Disney but you can’t take Disney outta the boy... BUT you sure can be shelved and then make a string of bashing stories about new Disney movies

Think the salty see air has got to his head already he’s americanising things and calling his weekend away a vacation.. major cringe pmsl
Ohhh but he’s being “up front about all these crappy live action remakes”, remember. He wouldn’t be saying that about the remakes if he was still “in” with Disney he’s be plastering on his fake smile and declaring how much he loved the film.