Great British Bake Off 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't warm to the kid's versions of these shows at all, great if they're your kid but I don't have any interest in watching them and always find it a bit cringe
I get that - I’m not usually a fan of children versions either but for me this one isn’t bad. It’s quite lighthearted and fun. I think it helps that I’m a big fan of Ravneet Gill. Love her and Liam together. I actually thought at one stage they were flirting but I obviously can’t read signals as she got married to her long term boyfriend last year.
Not a fan of Harry Hill though.
---
I've never watched it before this year, but I absolutely love it. It's so much more light hearted and realistic than the normal one
I loved the mermaid themed cake yesterday! The show is a cheerful tonic during the cold January evenings!

Reactions: 3
I love Rav, not so keen on Liam, and have always thought Harry Hill was an odd choice to present. I get that Harry jokes and can put them at ease, but kids haven't heard of him.

I cannot stand Harry hill. I don’t get why people love him. Love Rav and Liam would love to see them on gbbo
---
I love Rav, not so keen on Liam, and have always thought Harry Hill was an odd choice to present. I get that Harry jokes and can put them at ease, but kids haven't heard of him.
And a lot of the time they don’t understand his humour either!

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand Harry hill. I don’t get why people love him. Love Rav and Liam would love to see them on gbbo
---

And a lot of the time they don’t understand his humour either!
Liam was on GBBO a few years back, I agree about Harry Hill. The jokes aren’t funny and can be quite awkward.

I almost enjoy the kids one more than the adult one these days (and I generally hate anything kids based).

I'm behind in episodes but WHO was the guy from the art dept in the 2nd episode. I mean...damn 😅

Reactions: 5
I’m actually surprised the Harry Hill joke about Rav and Liam not having a GCSE between them was okayed. It went down like a lead balloon. In America they definitely wouldn’t have allowed that.
Please Harry, just leave!

With Junior Bake Off is there a missing episode? The first group were shown on Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri but the second group have episodes on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and one tomorrow. So is the first group missing one?

With Junior Bake Off is there a missing episode? The first group were shown on Tue, Wed, Thur and Fri but the second group have episodes on Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur and one tomorrow. So is the first group missing one?

There are 5 episodes for week one on 4 online so I wonder if it aired on Saturday

Reactions: 1
I almost enjoy the kids one more than the adult one these days (and I generally hate anything kids based).

I'm behind in episodes but WHO was the guy from the art dept in the 2nd episode. I mean...damn 😅
Yes ! I honestly just found out the thread to say plain naan guy is hot! 🔥 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just been watching the series Frances won, on Food Network. How annoying was Ruby martyring herself with every bake she presented to the judges? 😠

Reactions: 9
I feel like Max either doesn’t really care or want to be there or he’s trying to act too cool for the competition. Same with the tall boy from the previous group, Ethan I believe his name was.