Great British Bake Off 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first time I think I’ve not been excited for it to start.
Will still watch though, and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 4
Alison Hammond is putting me off to be honest. She's too loud and attention seeking for Bake Off. They need someone calm.
I'll give it a go anyway though.

Reactions: 19
Everybody ready for tonight? πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°

I'm willing to be open minded with Alison Hammond, hoping she doesn't ruin it.

Do we know the reason for Matt not returning for this series?

Reactions: 9
Everybody ready for tonight? πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ°

I'm willing to be open minded with Alison Hammond, hoping she doesn't ruin it.

Do we know the reason for Matt not returning for this series?
Been waiting a whole year for this. Very excited. I’m going to get a takeaway and watch the first ep. I love Autumn tv here.

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to it too. My mum baked scones at the weekend so I've one ready and waiting for tonight with a cup of tea.

Reactions: 3
I've got a 'Sharing bag' (ha! πŸ˜‚) of giant buttons, on offer in the petrol station earlier on.

Looking forward to the programme, but not to Alison Hammond 😟

Reactions: 9
Hey guys!!! I was scrabbling to find the thread like crazy but I’m here with my vicky sponge are reporting for duty 🫑 excited for another series and all the cosy vibes.

Reactions: 2
I was very worried about it being the Great Alison Hammond Show but so far she's been okay! Hope that carries on!

However why have they edited Noel and Tasha and Paul's blue eyes so much 🀣 they look like the Night King from game of thrones

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they said it wasn’t going to be as hard this year! 2 hours to make and decorate a cake!

Reactions: 1