Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are subtitles not working for anyone else? Mine aren't showing up + I can't rewatch on 4od because they never have subtitles on catch up

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticing sound issues? The voiceovers are really quiet but the normal speaking is fine. Just me??
Mine sounded a bit weird I thought my ears had gone off at first!
Jurgen is so cute omg

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who is kind of feeling a bit bored of Bake Off this year? Like, I'm not sure I'm actually getting into it.
I'm feeling this 😔 just isn't keeping my attention and the sound/quiet voiceover issues aren't helping this week!

Reactions: 5
Are subtitles not working for anyone else? Mine aren't showing up + I can't rewatch on 4od because they never have subtitles on catch up
Channel 4 still seem to be having broadcasting problems, freezing and dropping out, so it is probably to do with that that subtitles aren't working.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what it is.. but Jurgen reminds me of Winnie the Pooh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I also think there are a lot of annoying voices which isn’t helping! No shade on accents, I love an accent, but just a lot of them speak slooooowly and it’s boring!

Reactions: 3
Definitely something off with it tonight

I also think there are a lot of annoying voices which isn’t helping! No shade on accents, I love an accent, but just a lot of them speak slooooowly and it’s boring!
I was thinking this too! Towie vibes

Reactions: 1
I always feel evil saying it, but I LOVE it when someone’s showstopper collapses 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.