Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think Chigs is nice looking, he seems a bit cheeky too which is always attractive
Chigs is OK looking, I think. Noel Fielding actually has the colouring, build and attributes I find attractive in a man ( dark hair, blue eyes, tall and fairly slender plus funny) but I normally veer more traditional in my taste, more Jake Gyllenhall territory!

Reactions: 1
I can't be the only one who thinks Prue and Maggie don't look that similar apart from the hair. That joke got old very quickly imo I hope they drop it next week

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't be the only one who thinks Prue and Maggie don't look that similar apart from the hair. That joke got old very quickly imo I hope they drop it next week
Paul and Paul looked more similar than Maggie and Prue.

And Paul made that bread lion which Paul would never have been able to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re of a similar ilk aren’t they - posh, WI, head girl jolly hockey sticks vibes. And hair.

Reactions: 13
I feel I have to root for George as he’s a fellow Greek and I bet he’s got a big willy. I don’t think they gave him enough airtime.

love Maggie and Juergen too ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I finally saw the first ep today. Quite likable contestants this year, nice to have some from other countries. I think they booted out the wrong person though.

Reactions: 3
Agreed with everyone, Giuseppe and Jurgen 🥺

Lizzie however IN THE bleeping BIN
She's such a loudmouth.

Saw her on Insta earlier on where they were asking all the contestants what their party piece was and she claimed that she could for her whole fist in her mouth, but "wasn't able" to do it on camera.
I'd believe she can though, because her mouth is certainly big enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I finally saw the first ep today. Quite likable contestants this year, nice to have some from other countries. I think they booted out the wrong person though.
I know, I thought Tom was quite a sweetheart and was sad when it was obvious he was going to be leaving.

Reactions: 3
Finally caught up!

Giuseppe is my fave and winner! But Jurgen is a sweetie!

Not warming to Lizzie or Maggie at all

Reactions: 4
Jurgen is definitely my favourite, but right on Freya for doing vegan bakes.

I wish they would make that a whole season tbh, with all the replacements out there, that could be a good mix up of the episode themes.

Reactions: 1
Lizzie makes me want to put my fist through the TV. She obviously wanted to be the next Kim-Joy with her kitten emoji shoes etc. Well I couldn't stand Kim-Joy, so she is definitely succeeding there.

Krystelle will mysteriously avoid elimination a few times because of being the eye candy for Paul.

Giusseppe and Jurgen should go far. Am trying to think, has there ever been a winner who was one of these really precise "engineer" types. Loads have gotten to the finals over the years (Luis (poor guy RIP), the carpenter from London, the NI guy who worked with Rolls-Royce) but I can't recall one of them ever winning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could not understand a word Lizzie said - what is that accent? I’ve heard Liverpool accents and that was beyond anything I have ever encountered. I was reading the captions and most of the time, they seemed to have no relation to the noises coming out of her gob. Oh, and Freya’s vocal fry. Turns out that that is annoying on every continent. Nails on a chalkboard.

I really like all of the others so far. I also love Noel Fielding. He just seems so, I don’t know, gentle and sweet and genuinely his weird little self. I love people who are just comfortable in their own skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Crystelle has always been a high achiever” 🤢 do me a favour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.