Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've eaten so many biscuits already 😐 Opened them before show started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Lizzie makes me want to put my fist through the TV. She obviously wanted to be the next Kim-Joy with her kitten emoji shoes etc. Well I couldn't stand Kim-Joy, so she is definitely succeeding there.

Krystelle will mysteriously avoid elimination a few times because of being the eye candy for Paul.

Giusseppe and Jurgen should go far. Am trying to think, has there ever been a winner who was one of these really precise "engineer" types. Loads have gotten to the finals over the years (Luis (poor guy RIP), the carpenter from London, the NI guy who worked with Rolls-Royce) but I can't recall one of them ever winning
The young chap who was a doctor in the early seasons (who made that incredible gingerbread barn) wasn't an engineer but was certainly very very close and very precise with everything he did.

Reactions: 1
Evening everyone!
Newbie to this thread...so glad to have found it!!

So glad I'm not the only one finding Izzie irritating! 🙈

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who is kind of feeling a bit bored of Bake Off this year? Like, I'm not sure I'm actually getting into it.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else noticing sound issues? The voiceovers are really quiet but the normal speaking is fine. Just me??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.