Great British Bake Off 2021

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, C4 really treating us that week, Taskmaster and Gogglebox are both back too!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know you can just bookmark or watch a thread but this is more fun ๐Ÿ˜‚

Afternoon chaps. Nice to see some familiar faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Definitely can't wait one of my faves to watch not keen on the after show though

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for Tuesdays, hopefully we'll get some better contestants this year and more stand-out bakes. Not saying the last series they were bad bakers but there were no amazing bakes that we'll think of for years to come like Paul's bread lion!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't wait for Tuesdays, hopefully we'll get some better contestants this year and more stand-out bakes. Not saying the last series they were bad bakers but there were no amazing bakes that we'll think of for years to come like Paul's bread lion!
To this day, I still say that Paul's bread lion was the best thing I've EVER seen on 'Bake Off.
Nothing else has even come close ๐Ÿฆ

Reactions: 21
Ooh yes I'm looking forward to a cup of tea and some biscuits watching bake off! Perfect autumn television.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To this day, I still say that Paul's bread lion was the best thing I've EVER seen on 'Bake Off.
Nothing else has even come close ๐Ÿฆ
I still can't believe he didn't get Star Baker for that!! Just some weird commendation Paul made up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I still can't believe he didn't get Star Baker for that!! Just some weird commendation Paul made up.
I've noticed before that Paul can't handle 'manly men' in the tent. I think it upsets his ego. Paul 'lion bread' being a prison governor was never going to be intimidated by orange Paul.

He absolutely should have got star baker for that lion. It was absolutely amazing.

lionbread.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I've noticed before that Paul can't handle 'manly men' in the tent. I think it upsets his ego. Paul 'lion bread' being a prison governor was never going to be intimidated by orange Paul.

He absolutely should have got star baker for that lion. It was absolutely amazing.

View attachment 757363
He absolutely should've got Star Baker for this.

If Ryan could get Star Baker based on a Key-Lime Pie, after absolutely bombing the first two challenges and being favourite to be sent home, this deserved Star Baker as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder what the unusual "week" will be this year? I really like the Japanese one, less keen on the vegan one.

I also love Matt Lucas as a presenter, naturally funny. Don't get me wrong, I like Sandi on anything else but for me this wasn't quite right for her.

BRING ON THE CAKES!

Reactions: 1
Love Bake off. Hate Matt Lucas presenting it. I just don't find him funny at all. Glad Noel is back though

Reactions: 13
Love Bake off. Hate Matt Lucas presenting it. I just don't find him funny at all. Glad Noel is back though
I'm not keen on Matt either. He's like he's trying too hard or something. I just don't find him funny. Noel is great though. You know who I think would be fab? (especially paired with Noel) Dara O' Briain. He's got that dry wit.

Reactions: 15
I never have really been keen on any of the judges and presenters but I don't mind, I only want to look at the cakes because I'm a fat bastard ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.