Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I would also like to take the opportunity to say I do NOT fancy Chigs, and you can all have him. He looks like he's been smacked in the face with a sandwich tin, what are you all seeing that I'm not? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bellinibobble

VIP Member
this is a baking show a nice peaceful baking show where normal people try the best they can to win a cake stand

maybe actually discuss what happens in the show rather than their appearence and personalities

edit: discussing the contestants is fine "i think ... will win this week" or ".... cake looked shit" but there isn't any reason whatsoever to say things like "He looks like he's been smacked in the face with a sandwich tin" or " I STILL hate Lizzie. More and more with every passing week actually. She's just incredibly irritating. "Look at me, I'm so quirky" No love, you're really not"

i think you need to seriously consider what has led you to this point in ur sad little lives
And yet here you are, having commented on the hairline of a newborn baby on another thread?🥴 It’s honestly not that deep..

• Haha

DinosaursLayEggs

I don’t disagree with Freya leaving, but I thought it was very close between her and George this week.

Lizzie’s really grown on me. I know many find her annoying but she’s so deadpan and witty, I love it! Her baking has also gotten better I think.

Happy that Guiseppe got star baker but I was crushed for Jurgen, he looked so sad. They’re defo my top two, and then I can’t decide between Chigs and Crystelle.

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
I'm not sure I see the hate for Crystelle. She's a bit excitable but I don't see the fakeness really. She's just 20 something and a bit 'head girl' The miso obsession is annoying though. Thought she was worse than Lizzie this week

Vanelope

VIP Member
I can’t ever remember how many series we are at now but I think it might have peaked and it’s getting a bit boring. It was on bbc 2 as a sleeper hit when it was very charming and a bit amateurish and travelled around, then became a big thing on bbc 1 and gave us Nadiya who must be the biggest winner of bake off and then the channel 4 move to adverts took a bit of shine off and now it’s just hanging around. I like Prue - I think she’s a nicer person than Mary (controversial) but Paul is a parody and the other two don’t add anything.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Prue saying star Baker was only between Chrystalle and Giuseppe was bullshit, considering Jurgen scored high in signature, WON the technical and his show stopper just had a bitta dryness. His pastry was "delicious".

Why was the edit made to look like Giuseppe was second to Chrystalle also?

Chrystalles cronus were rank, guiseppes middle the road.

I have no favourite but just because Jurgen has won a few already, he should not be discounted from more.

Last edited:

abccc_

Chatty Member
If Jurgen didn’t get a handshake in German week he probably would’ve lost his citizenship

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Guys.. I’m absolutely outraged by this Rahul slander, I don’t think he was faking his humility at all. You could tell when Noel spoke to him he just wanted him to go away 😂. He comes across so genuine on insta even now. Crystelle however is constantly sideeyeing the camera and desperate to become a meme.

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
On her Instagram today, Lizzie is claiming that she is "On the ADHD" spectrum.
I hate that on Bake Off now, it seems to be compulsory to have a sob story.
Just get on with the baking Lizzie. That's what you're there for. Same as everyone else.

• Sad

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Another one feeling the love for Jurgen. I was delighted for him when he got star baker 🌟😁

There is no way in hell I'm going to be able to listen to Lizzie for ten weeks.

I knew Lizzie reminded me of someone. Having Coronation Street backflashes now.

"Backflashes"? What the hell are backflashes? Obviously I meant flashbacks! 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16