Great British Bake Off 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad I'm not the only one for #Giuseppe

The other two feel like "tallent" being lined up. I don't buy the starting baking during furlough and I've had enough of cakes dedicated to grannies.

Just make a cake you like, no need for a xfactor montage style story 😴

Reactions: 17
Oh wow, an Australian version! I might watch that, I usually enjoy the Aussie versions of shows.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, not one of them has made a perfect carrot cake? Couldn’t have been Jurgen.. 🙄😡

Oh wow, an Australian version! I might watch that, I usually enjoy the Aussie versions of shows.
Really? Watching Australian Masterchef made me feel like I was on crack 😂 that tit is wild

Reactions: 5
"How will they know what a Belgian bun looks like?"

Um, cause they're everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noel is against the carrot cake ☺

Guiseppe yes - and aye, the other 2 are being lined up.

Reactions: 2
The other two feel like "tallent" being lined up. I don't buy the starting baking during furlough and I've had enough of cakes dedicated to grannies.
I'm absolutely convinced it's rigged and either Chigs or Crystelle will win as they're more marketable - only explanation for last week's travesty.

Reactions: 3
I see the Great Australian Bake Off is old, so don't go Googling if you don't want to be spoiled!

Reactions: 1
I'm not watching tonight! I forgot it was on
But, again, just wanted to say

#JUSTICEFORJURGEN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never had a Belgian bun with such a paltry amount of icing. They should be covered!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.