Great British Bake Off 2021 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re proper tanking Giuseppe like they did Jurgen last week. I am fuming.. want to turn it off in protest but what’s the point now? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Guiseppie did properly duck that though.
This is true, how could he not see that they were too brown when he was watching them so closely.

Crystelle is going to have to do absolutely terribly in the showstopper to not win which is sickening as she shouldn't be in the final.

Reactions: 9
Interesting - I keep remembering a poster here a couple of weeks ago (sorry can't remember who you are!). They said they knew someone who worked on GBBO, and they said the winner was being 'difficult' 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok, Crystelle's sounds bloody awful. WTF, is she trying to Monroe it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looking at these comments, I feel justified in choosing to not watch the final after last week's Jurgen calamity.

Undoubted, undeserved Crystelle win incoming...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.