Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harrys silliness helps sootges the kids when they get a bit stressed... i also love thd bond they all seem to form, helping each other out and rooting for each other. Its lovely.

Does anyone know where Ravs dress for the final is from? It gives me Rixo vibes but i dont recall seeing it on the Rixo website!
Really randomly Rav isn't allowed to say where her clothes are from.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I did used to agree on Harry Hill but he does seem to really build a rapport with the kids and I suspect that's a big part of why he is there. He seems to really care and get on with them. Their interactions with him have become a highlight.

Gutted who won though

The celeb bake off lineup is soooooo good!! James Mcavoy🀩🀩😍😍 only bad one is Stacey Dooley, can't stand her 🀣

Reactions: 5
When does the celeb one start?

Sorry don't live in the UK so have to rely on catch up services!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When does the celeb one start?

Sorry don't live in the UK so have to rely on catch up services!
They haven't released the date yet, it just says "spring" for when it's being released so quite vague! Can't wait until they tell us when it's on, gives me something to look forward to on telly

• Heart
They haven't released the date yet, it just says "spring" for when it's being released so quite vague! Can't wait until they tell us when it's on, gives me something to look forward to on telly
I think it was march or so last year? I may have remembered poorly

How lovely was James! I had a huge crush on him in 2008 after seeing in a film. Then caught up with everything he'd done, Early Doors, Shameless and his film back catalogue. He looks even better now...
he is a dreammmm 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How lovely was James! I had a huge crush on him in 2008 after seeing in a film. Then caught up with everything he'd done, Early Doors, Shameless and his film back catalogue. He looks even better now...
He came across as such a nice man! I'm so glad he took home the winners apron πŸ‘πŸ»

How awful and cocky was Anne-Marie tho, what was her problem slagging off poor David's bakes all the time?! Made me laugh that he did better than her in the showstopper 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't even realise it started last week! Gonna catch up on the two episodes tonight. Can't wait to see James Mcavoy, I love him 🀀🀩

• Heart