Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are there hardly any comments? Especially on insta, for the number of followers there are virtually none?

Reactions: 2
Thank God I am nowhere near Marbella. If I was there with those 2 I would be on the first flight home. 2 chavs drinking at 6am and then the son making a nuisance of himself on the flight. Then they got carried away on the cheap drink and spent the day in bed. Out to some empty nightclub to flash the boobs and stumble home again. International Womens Day? They are an embarrassment and nothing to aspire to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At near 40 hilarious amd were shocked it was cold when they landed its only 18c today lol then the white hired dress with a bow like a bride on her hen ......lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At near 40 hilarious amd were shocked it was cold when they landed its only 18c today lol then the white hired dress with a bow like a bride on her hen ......lunatic
2 dopes, packing for a hen do in the heat of the summer when they haven't a man between them and its baltic! The beaches and pools are empty, the Spanish are wearing coats and jeans and these 2 sitting on sunloungers 🫣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank God I am nowhere near Marbella. If I was there with those 2 I would be on the first flight home. 2 chavs drinking at 6am and then the son making a nuisance of himself on the flight. Then they got carried away on the cheap drink and spent the day in bed. Out to some empty nightclub to flash the boobs and stumble home again. International Womens Day? They are an embarrassment and nothing to aspire to.
I’ve unfollowed. Was just thinking to myself, why are you watching this ordinary person who is a narcissist and absolutely loves themselves? They are full of self importance and not really living in the real world. So I’ve unfollowed. And unfollowed loads of other ones too. They’re all fulla shite 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen her in newcastle in that Ferrari and by god the state of her. I never seen someone that loves herself as much in my life. In the sunglasses and whailing shouting and laughing trying to attract as much attention to herself as possible. There is self confidence then there is absolute lunacy. She is a lunatic.
sitting there in Marbella in the SHEIN crochet ra ra shirt and matching bikini top like she's an extra in an old destiny's child video.
Im actually cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She would remind you of someone in manic phase. Full on!
---
She's been in her manic era for the best part of 2 years now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The server in a Canadian goose coat it's that bloody cold and them two ejits like summer Suzy's lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The place is empty too. Such a strange choice when she has time and money to fly a bit further for somewhere warm.

Reactions: 5
I hope she has recovered from the hypothermia. What is next for her to get manic over. Ferrari and Marbella done .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Up seeing tractor man, tractor in the shed on her stories in the background.....letting us all know he's still on the scene!! 🤣🧐
---
Oh the PR trip to Poland interested to see how she sells it everthing will be ever so funny anx amazing!
---
Oh the PR trip to Poland interested to see how she sells it everthing will be ever so funny anx amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Up seeing tractor man, tractor in the shed on her stories in the background.....letting us all know he's still on the scene!! 🤣🧐
---
---
Poland? Is he going for a tractor convention or what? I reckon it’s just a wee arrangement they have, or maybe he’s not as hot as the other one and she’s keeping him under wraps 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1