Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is younger than her, not long home from travelling around oz
---
Poland? Is he going for a tractor convention or what? I reckon it’s just a wee arrangement they have, or maybe he’s not as hot as the other one and she’s keeping him under wraps 🤣🤣🤣
She's going with the son to Poland for a mother son PR trip

Reactions: 6
Is that the farmer with her tonight in Cookstown?
Yes sounds like him in the story in the room then he's holding on to her leg like new yella bucket in the function room while she's filming herself with head mic on .......duno why she's seated away back there if she's going to be on stage?? Rather than back or side stage Probably so everyone can see her ?🙄

• Haha
Yes sounds like him in the story in the room then he's holding on to her leg like new yella bucket in the function room while she's filming herself with head mic on .......duno why she's seated away back there if she's going to be on stage?? Rather than back or side stage Probably so everyone can see her ?🙄
soft launch is over. We have a side profile.
Not her usual type in comparison to Keith and Stephen

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Elaborate for us townies.
Oh I’m a townie too lol my friend is not 😂 so tang is framer “chic” brown shoes jeans check shirt or T-shirt with a body warmer sometimes lol loads of Scania branded gear or John deer 😂
This one won’t be dripping in designer. Not
What I’d put with gráinne tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I’m a townie too lol my friend is not 😂 so tang is framer “chic” brown shoes jeans check shirt or T-shirt with a body warmer sometimes lol loads of Scania branded gear or John deer 😂
This one won’t be dripping in designer. Not
What I’d put with gráinne tbh.
Farmer chic- that’s a new one 🤣🤣

Sure maybe she needs a down to earth man to pull her back down to earth herself

Reactions: 4
She is literally the last person I would pick to showcase Krakow. It's such a beautiful place and all she wants is red wine. She was smirking when she spoke about the concentration camp

• Angry
I really would be disappointed if I was someone from the holiday company that gifted them that as a PR trip. They aren't doing that company any favours at all

Reactions: 4
Has g and the fella finished? No sign of him on the wee couples night
I was thinking the same myself. She seems to get the men okay but they just don't stay with her. I imagine she would be a complete and total nightmare.... she's absolutely full of herself.

I was thinking the same myself. She seems to get the men okay but they just don't stay with her. I imagine she would be a complete and total nightmare.... she's absolutely full of herself.
Stephen p said she is absolute filth. So I don't imagine there any issue getting a man but there is more to it than just that to keeping them. Remember the time she posted to her story a picture with her boobs out saying "laying here waiting for you to come home " by accident 🫣🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Stephen p said she is absolute filth. So I don't imagine there any issue getting a man but there is more to it than just that to keeping them. Remember the time she posted to her story a picture with her boobs out saying "laying here waiting for you to come home " by accident 🫣🫣
Omg I missed that 😲 I'm presuming Stephen P is an ex 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2