Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said his family weren’t happy with the relationship. She looks great though so she can get away with it.

Love Grainne! My heart went out to her during the pandemic when she’d to close her new shop but she comes across as an absolute laugh ❤

Is this the only thread on Gráinne McCoy?? Surprised!! Good on her if she’s managed to stay off tattle for this long

Reactions: 4
Is Grainne still with the wee boy, he never seems to be on anymore? She still looks well for her age but she and the girls in the shop are very immature. Near forty and dressing like 17-year-olds and making reels lol

Reactions: 3
Is Grainne still with the wee boy, he never seems to be on anymore? She still looks well for her age but she and the girls in the shop are very immature. Near forty and dressing like 17-year-olds and making reels lol
No she’s not with him now. Had a story a while ago about being single. Seems she’s moved out to the county

Nah she's only about 34 and he's maybe late 20s. Not that big a difference.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else notice how the sister jumps on camera then pretends shy /coy after whilst jumping in and out? I work in same town as them in a busy shop always pass their shop and always looks empty mid week until Saturday! I love following them but the sister acting shy AFTER being in shot gives me the ick 😂🙈 even my mum noticed this she loves them too btw

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else notice how the sister jumps on camera then pretends shy /coy after whilst jumping in and out? I work in same town as them in a busy shop always pass their shop and always looks empty mid week until Saturday! I love following them but the sister acting shy AFTER being in shot gives me the ick 😂🙈 even my mum noticed this she loves them too btw
What age are the girls? Im trying to suss out who is older.

• Haha
Reactions: 2