Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the morning she was laying in the hotel bed sick and she was all
"Do you still fancy maaa?"
It was all a bit ick 🫣 felt like she was forcing him to speak and be on her stories
Last time I felt like that was when she was telling everyone she was told Keith's mother she for marrying him. Then that ended quickly lol
I think she's been given the road🫣

Reactions: 6
I would love to know how she gets the energy, it can't be cocaine every day.

• Wow
She really melts me sometimes. Ok, so you love cars. So do I. Did you really need to tag Charles Hurst though? Is that not a bit beggy? She’s so manic, I couldn’t live like that, her blood pressure must be through the roof 😵💫

Reactions: 5
She really melts me sometimes. Ok, so you love cars. So do I. Did you really need to tag Charles Hurst though? Is that not a bit beggy? She’s so manic, I couldn’t live like that, her blood pressure must be through the roof 😵💫
She's most deffooooo been dumped hence the mania

Reactions: 7
It will be someone from Charles Hurst next, the one who she goes driving around in the Ferrari in the upcoming advert. And I wouldn't blame her!
She wasn't wired to the moon on the apprentice, she came across as quite stern.

She's most deffooooo been dumped hence the mania
Yep- she's always like that when she's newly single. She topples headfirst into a 'relationship', soft launching them whether they want it or not. I'd say your man told her to cop herself on and get off the phone 24-7. There's not many want to feature in someones stories daily- most prefer to keep things at least semi-private? Especially if it's all new

Think she's still with him, it was a bloke carrying the shopping basket when she had the bit about eating chocolate everyday with the mini egg buns last night

• Haha
Showing this jumper wearing man in the background of these stories is scundering. I’m actually embarrassed for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Obviously reads on here and needs to get a few random shots of him/ the tractor in the background to prove he's still on the scene

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she is in her Ferrari. She has some life. Coffees, gym, dancing around beside make up, Ferraris. I'm an utter fool with my desk job and crap car.

Strippers, tits in my face 🙄 never gonna hear the end of this birthday and this car. God help us when they get to Marbella 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Gonna see G crying all day now on International Women’s Day, saying how grateful she is and recording herself weeping looking into the distance 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha