Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She enjoys food and cooking/baking, she's got a degree in it. I think saying she's 'fixated on food' and that's somehow indicative of having an ED is a reach. She likes it, it isn't like she is unhealthily obsessed with it. From all the what I eat in a day she's filmed, she eats perfectly fine.
I feel horrid for anyone who had to go through issues with food though. I think if people can't watch something involving food without getting triggered or being concerned with EDs professional help may be necessary.

Reactions: 8
This is so disappointing, i thought she was one of the very few influencers following rules
I love Grackle but she’s not been following the rules from the very start, and I don’t think her family have either. She’s just doing it more obviously now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t Grace say once that her Mum has asthma so she would be at risk? I think she said that at the very beginning when corona started to get worse.
So she should know better especially if her Mum is at high risk and her parents are both teachers (so they have to be extra careful) .
I love Grace but I’m not impressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love Grackle but she’s not been following the rules from the very start, and I don’t think her family have either. She’s just doing it more obviously now.
Yeah I noticed that from the start she was not following some of the rules. Didn't she have a BBQ in the first lockdown? It is so frustrating to me to see her disregard the rules. I saw her story of her meeting Honour this week and I was pretty annoyed about it tbh. I am only 21 and I have not been out since march 2020 other than for my doctors appointments and the occasional walk because my mum is vulnerable and if I passed it on to her she would not survive. My older sister even moved in with us because she lives alone and did not want to be isolated from us for all that time. I spent my 21st birthday in lockdown and I haven't seen my friends in months. Occasionally one of my friends with deliver me little presents to let me know she is thinking about me.

Grace has been meeting up with Honour a lot, going for unnecessary trips to the garden centre, the supermarket, and even just going on unnecessary trips away and days out in the centre of London. It is all just all unnecessary and totally tone-deaf to her subscribers and followers how have been affected by this pandemic, who are taking social distancing seriously or who have been shielding from the very start.

People who are unwilling to follow the rules are complicit in causing the numbers to increase and causing the pandemic to be prolonged. It is ridiculous that people take no responsibility for their actions.

Also does anybody know what Grace's parents do for a living? Her dad is an art teacher isn't he? What about her mum? They seem like well-educated people. It shocks me that even people who should be quite intelligent fail to understand how important following the rules are.

• Heart
Yeah I noticed that from the start she was not following some of the rules. Didn't she have a BBQ in the first lockdown? It is so frustrating to me to see her disregard the rules. I saw her story of her meeting Honour this week and I was pretty annoyed about it tbh. I am only 21 and I have not been out since march 2020 other than for my doctors appointments and the occasional walk because my mum is vulnerable and if I passed it on to her she would not survive. My older sister even moved in with us because she lives alone and did not want to be isolated from us for all that time. I spent my 21st birthday in lockdown and I haven't seen my friends in months. Occasionally one of my friends with deliver me little presents to let me know she is thinking about me.

Grace has been meeting up with Honour a lot, going for unnecessary trips to the garden centre, the supermarket, and even just going on unnecessary trips away and days out in the centre of London. It is all just all unnecessary and totally tone-deaf to her subscribers and followers how have been affected by this pandemic, who are taking social distancing seriously or who have been shielding from the very start.

People who are unwilling to follow the rules are complicit in causing the numbers to increase and causing the pandemic to be prolonged. It is ridiculous that people take no responsibility for their actions.

Also does anybody know what Grace's parents do for a living? Her dad is an art teacher isn't he? What about her mum? They seem like well-educated people. It shocks me that even people who should be quite intelligent fail to understand how important following the rules are.
both parents are teachers her mum is a textiles teacher. her dad is a teacher but also a head too! And her sister is also a teacher.

just realised how many times I wrote “teacher” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
both parents are teachers her mum is a textiles teacher her dad is a head too! And her sister is also a teacher.
They really should be promoting following the lockdown rules then. It just makes no sense because prior to lockdown 3.0 surely they would have been at risk of contracting it from their pupils, and so should have been taking extra precautions? Or visa-versa and could have been at risk of infecting pupils at their school.

I have a friend who's dad is a GP and who's mum is the vicar at my local church. She has been travelling in the pandemic, and even had her boyfriend from Italy come to stay with them for xmas. It makes no sense to me that people like her parents are risking exposing other people to the virus, when their jobs are essential. It has made me loose faith in some of these people who would otherwise be considered "intelligent".

Reactions: 9

Her mum is a teacher too, which makes it worse as both parents are at such high risk of exposure.

The BBQ I think was shown at a time when it would have been allowed but I did wonder when it was filmed.

She’s definitely met up with more people more often than has been allowed with very little social distancing (and food/drink sharing), she’s been back and forth to London, there have been numerous other voices in the background of her vlog that haven’t sounded like her mum/dad and she’s out to shops constantly including when it was meant to be essential only.

Feel like I’ve kept fairly quiet on this thread about the social distancing because it’s normally a rave thread but it is really annoying to see her constantly going out non essentially and meeting honor so often with no social distancing. Chloe got engaged during a lockdown, there’s no way they have been sticking to the rules

I'm really surprised with the rule breaking. She strikes me as a conscientious person in that regard. And her family.

Reactions: 9
just goes to show that no one at all is as wholesome as they make out. Its beyond selfish

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t Grace live in Kent? If so, I’m really surprised that she isn’t being a bit more careful.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t Grace live in Kent? If so, I’m really surprised that she isn’t being a bit more careful.
Yeh that's what I thought, has anyone called her out on this? none of the other selfish influencers breaking the rules has been a surprise at all, but with her I am really disappointed

Reactions: 5
Yeh that's what I thought, has anyone called her out on this? none of the other selfish influencers breaking the rules has been a surprise at all, but with her I am really disappointed
I think she’s pretty careful with what she puts as her grid posts on Instagram, and it’s often been that her stories have told a different story to the vlogs so I bet a lot of her followers have missed it/don’t realise. She’s certainly been a lot less obvious about it than most influencers so at least hasn’t encouraged it like they have but it is disappointing.

I think she must have got messages about the Honor story recently because that was so obvious but I doubt she’d acknowledge them publicly (Or at all?).

I'm curious, has Chloe definitely moved out? Did she say she bought a house (somebody above said she was living at home to save for a house)?

Has Grace ever had a boyfriend or expressed any kind of romantic / sexual interest in anyone? I find it surprising that she seems so childlike in that regard, despite being in her twenties...

Reactions: 8
Has Grace ever had a boyfriend or expressed any kind of romantic / sexual interest in anyone? I find it surprising that she seems so childlike in that regard, despite being in her twenties...
I think she's been on dates before and she sometimes hints that she'd like a boyfriend. Not sure if she's had any physical contact with boys before but nothing to be ashamed of if she hasn't. She doesn't seem like the type to go into detail about it anyway. I remember she said she fancied Sam Fender once and who can blame her tbh 😂

Get the impression her family are very much no intimacy before marriage types. I think her choice of bf are quite limited as it would most definitely be someone in the church or at least as strongly into religion as her family. Is chloes fiancé from the church?

is her friend honour part of the church circle? Or is she a school friend

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.