Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get the impression her family are very much no intimacy before marriage types. I think her choice of bf are quite limited as it would most definitely be someone in the church or at least as strongly into religion as her family. Is chloes fiancé from the church?

is her friend honour part of the church circle? Or is she a school friend
I get that impression as well but I suppose you never really know.
Chloe’s fiancé is a from the church and plays a large role in it I believe. From what I’ve seen in pictures it seems that Honour and Grace have grown up together. Honour is has been open about her religion (from what I’ve seen on Instagram) but I don’t know if she is a friend from church,school or other. I could assume from Church because Grace mentions a lot of friends from church but I honestly don’t know.

Reactions: 4
Get the impression her family are very much no intimacy before marriage types. I think her choice of bf are quite limited as it would most definitely be someone in the church or at least as strongly into religion as her family. Is chloes fiancé from the church?

is her friend honour part of the church circle? Or is she a school friend
I have the same impression, and also that Grace would want to take it quite slowly and be sure before saying anything public.

She included some of the lockdown breach Honor footage in her vlog so it will be interesting to see if anyone comments.

Reactions: 1
It’s really annoyed me that she went to the supermarket every single day in her vlog. I know she’s doing veganuary and wants to show what each shop has to offer but we’re in a lockdown so it’s really not appropriate. Same goes for meeting up with Honour and not social distancing. I know lockdown must be hard for her as an extrovert, but it’s difficult for everyone and she’s lucky that she lives with a loving family that she gets on with. Don’t know why she’s taking liberties all of a sudden (maybe she has been all along and I’m only just noticing?) but I’m really disappointed tbh

Reactions: 17
I think she's been on dates before and she sometimes hints that she'd like a boyfriend. Not sure if she's had any physical contact with boys before but nothing to be ashamed of if she hasn't. She doesn't seem like the type to go into detail about it anyway. I remember she said she fancied Sam Fender once and who can blame her tbh 😂
no she's said before she's never been on a date, i remember her talking about it in the context of eating in restaurants

Reactions: 5
Same...! I don't think she seems straight. But I don't know if she knows herself... She seems pretty repressed.
What makes her seem repressed? Genuinely curious cos it's not something she talks about at all really but I don't get the vibe that she's repressing something, just that it isn't really her brand to go in depth about people she's interested in

Chloe got engaged during a lockdown, there’s no way they have been sticking to the rules
Just wanted to say that if her fiancé lives (/lived) alone he could have formed a support bubble with the booths which would have meant he and Chloe could have had a normal relationship this whole time. So doesn’t necessarily mean they broke any rules when they got engaged.

Just wanted to say that if her fiancé lives (/lived) alone he could have formed a support bubble with the booths which would have meant he and Chloe could have had a normal relationship this whole time. So doesn’t necessarily mean they broke any rules when they got engaged.
I think though, and this is just speculation, if he is in the Church she is in, I doubt he would be liviing alone as usually people like that go from family to married. ObvI am not sure, but this is my perception

Reactions: 6
I’m sure that Grace will find someone no doubt. There are plenty of people who are in their early 20s and aren’t in a relationship or dating. I’m sure that will all come with time. It’s a shame that with the pandemic, she can’t go out and meet new people.
While I want the very best for Grace and for her to find someone suitable for her, I hope she has the opportunity to meet new people beyond her circle and go out of her comfort zone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The issue is that Jesse also appeared in video at a time when he’d have had to be a bubble with the Booths, as well as their niece(?) and Grace seems to have been seeing Honor regularly the whole time. All the separate videos and stories Grace shows (with the exception of the v recent Honor one) make it look like they’re respecting the rules but when you look at them together they’re clearly not. The same if Chloe has moved out, she’d be their one bubble but could only have them or her fiancé not both.

I think though, and this is just speculation, if he is in the Church she is in, I doubt he would be liviing alone as usually people like that go from family to married. ObvI am not sure, but this is my perception
I also totally agree with this, which makes it less likely it’s an allowed bubble.

The issue is that Jesse also appeared in video at a time when he’d have had to be a bubble with the Booths, as well as their niece(?) and Grace seems to have been seeing Honor regularly the whole time. All the separate videos and stories Grace shows (with the exception of the v recent Honor one) make it look like they’re respecting the rules but when you look at them together they’re clearly not. The same if Chloe has moved out, she’d be their one bubble but could only have them or her fiancé not both.
Fair enough! I didn’t know they previously had Jesse as a bubble or that Chloe had moved out! I did think that Grace and Honor were too close when she posted on insta tho. I don’t get it?! First of all don’t do it, but second of all, why post it!?

Reactions: 3
Fair enough! I didn’t know they previously had Jesse as a bubble or that Chloe had moved out! I did think that Grace and Honor were too close when she posted on insta tho. I don’t get it?! First of all don’t do it, but second of all, why post it!?
Jesse moved out a while ago with flatmates, and Honour and Her did various stories that were not distanced

Reactions: 2
She’s hinted stuff that implies Chloe moved out but I’m not sure it’s been confirmed tbh.

I only really noticed the different people because I bingewatched quite a few of her videos in a row while self isolating, if you watched them all just as she released it would be way less noticeable.

Reactions: 3
Chloe has moved out. Grace did a live last week and confirmed it plus mentioned it in a video. I’ll see if I can find it. I think grace has also moved into chole’s old room. So there are rule being broken.

Reactions: 7
When Grace said she had to find a dress and she had a month for her Chloe’s wedding, that was roughly a month ago now.
So I’m wondering, has the wedding already happened and they wanted to keep in under wraps due to privacy concerns and for possibly being under scrutiny for having a wedding at this time? Or due to the rising Covid numbers have they decided to postpone the wedding to a later date?

Unless they are in that much of a hurry to tie the knot, it makes more sense for them to just wait until the spring/summer because otherwise it wouldn't be much of a wedding right now. Chloe may also prefer it to be kept quiet since Grace has a large audience and she doesn't seem that comfortable being on camera, also she's a teacher so it may be a privacy issue for her.

Reactions: 7
Unless they are in that much of a hurry to tie the knot, it makes more sense for them to just wait until the spring/summer because otherwise it wouldn't be much of a wedding right now. Chloe may also prefer it to be kept quiet since Grace has a large audience and she doesn't seem that comfortable being on camera, also she's a teacher so it may be a privacy issue for her.
That’s what I was thought.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.