Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch this young lady? She’s like a breathe of fresh air amongst the fake ad pushing You tubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Recently found her but I really like her - she seems more intelligent than your average YouTuber for sure and her videos are interesting. Hope she continues to grow her channel. So refreshing to see a YTer not plastered in make up, false nails and plumped up lips too 😏

Reactions: 13
She is so lovely! I really enjoy her videos and her family are so normal too.

Reactions: 12
I love how her videos are so well researched. And how she’s so naturally funny without trying too hard. Probably the only person I really watch now.

Reactions: 13
I absolutely adore her!!! She is a breath of fresh air and her family are also wonderful. She’s one of my faves

Reactions: 7
I think she’s great - I hope she stays true to herself because I think she’s going to do well on sm

Reactions: 6
She's freaking hilarious. Love that her videos are funnily edited, to the point and always about an interesting topic and she's not all about staring at herself/ how she looks but about the humor and family interactions ( also love that her family is in a lot of them, because I kind of don't have that and it's refreshing). She seems very intelligent and is not afraid to make a joke at her own expense and she's not selling out anywhere that I can see and I hope so badly that it stays that way. I hope that with the growth, she'll stay true to her style.

Reactions: 9
i love grace she cracks me up she’s hilarious. Her family seem lovely too. Interesting to hear her speak about her modelling career, she was very honest about it not being right for her. It shows a lot of maturity to quit a profession like that which has so many perks. Instead she went to baking school! I think she’s absolutely wonderful.

Reactions: 17
I just love the drama free, light hearted videos and feel good, closeness of her family and friends. There’s a fun, non corporate; non spon early 2010s YT vibe about her videos which has been missing for years.

Nice work Grace keep those feet on the ground and you’re going to have a great future 🙌

Reactions: 16
136,000 subscribers now! She had 30k I think when I subscribed and that was only recently! I hope she stays true to herself as she continues to gain traction.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her trying outfits out of her comfort zone video? Honestly it puts into perspective that EVERYONe has body issues. You would assume because she’s been a model, is very slim, she’d be super confident but it shows you even “perfect” looking people have insecurities. Thought she looked beautiful in the dresses.

Reactions: 9
Y
Did anyone see her trying outfits out of her comfort zone video? Honestly it puts into perspective that EVERYONe has body issues. You would assume because she’s been a model, is very slim, she’d be super confident but it shows you even “perfect” looking people have insecurities. Thought she looked beautiful in the dresses.
Yes I think she would look good in anything but she clearly didn’t - love how down to earth she is.

Reactions: 1
Yep, discovered her just over a week ago. Really like her! She is so unintentionally funny and her videos seem to be a nice mix of the popular challenge-styles that everyone else is doing and more individual ideas.

Her dyeing her hair "for summer" had me cracking up 😆

One YouTuber I'm glad to see have such success.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.