Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. I agree. Managed about 5 minutes but the over the top reactions were cringe. It all seemed a bit too self congratulatory and cliquey.
Yep I turned off after honor opened the pump top for her coffee syrup. They are both absolutely gorgeous girls & I'm sure honor is a lovely girl & a great friend to grack. Just think it would have been better if grace had done the start of the video showing what she'd put in honors box then the 2nd half opening her own. I obviously only watched them open a couple of things each but they both had the most over the top reactions over some olives & cream eggs (I actually think honor was worse) then you had honors sister (I assume) shouting off camera & them all cracking up - cliquey is the perfect word!

Reactions: 7
I went to watch the present swap video this morning and turned it off after about 3 minutes. The screeching and over reactions are way too much now. I feel like lately she's putting on a show for the camera and it comes off really insincere and disingenuous. Her reactions to things are outrageous and unrealistic it's really irritating.

Reactions: 12
I went to watch the present swap video this morning and turned it off after about 3 minutes. The screeching and over reactions are way too much now. I feel like lately she's putting on a show for the camera and it comes off really insincere and disingenuous. Her reactions to things are outrageous and unrealistic it's really irritating.
god I don't know how anyone in their house copes with the shreaking, it is bad enough on screen

Reactions: 10
I must be in the minority because I loved it and loved their energy! 😂 reminds me of my friends and i who regress to teenagers when we're together

Reactions: 9
I also enjoyed the video but I do agree their reactions to some things were a bit OTT. I feel like Honor was playing up to the camera a lot in that vid. Maybe because she knows she’s pretty or people will comment that haha!

Reactions: 6
I also enjoyed the video but I do agree their reactions to some things were a bit OTT. I feel like Honor was playing up to the camera a lot in that vid. Maybe because she knows she’s pretty or people will comment that haha!
Honor was looking at herself in the camera and playing with her hair a LOT. :ROFLMAO:

i love grace but i cant deal with grace and honor together there just so un nesscarily over the top really really over the top is this real or hyped uo for the video it just screams fake

please dont come to me

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching the ones Honour is in tbh because I do get a weird vibe when they're together sometimes like Grace is desperate to impress the popular girl or something. She seems more natural when she's just by herself.

I am curious about the Halloween incident though because I'm pretty sure she mentioned that in a different video as well. I wonder if she'll ever do a storytime about it. I wouldn't mind more chatty/relaxed videos from her.
I’m also really curious about the Halloween incident. Her family don’t seem the type to encourage Halloween generally though so I wonder if it’s just something minor like someone jumping out in fun and scaring her combined with that which wouldn’t really warrant a story time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m also really curious about the Halloween incident. Her family don’t seem the type to encourage Halloween generally though so I wonder if it’s just something minor like someone jumping out in fun and scaring her combined with that which wouldn’t really warrant a story time.
halloween incident am i mising somthing

halloween incident am i mising somthing
She’s vaguely mentioned a couple of times that she doesn’t like Halloween because she was traumatised on Halloween in Brighton, but normally from the way she says it I get the impression she’s using traumatised fairly lightly. (And I hope so, as it would obv be awful if she really is traumatised)

She loves all the other holidays so it’s a common question when she does Q+As or the picture trend type things.

Reactions: 4
She’s vaguely mentioned a couple of times that she doesn’t like Halloween because she was traumatised on Halloween in Brighton, but normally from the way she says it I get the impression she’s using traumatised fairly lightly.

She loves all the other holidays so it’s a common question when she does Q+As or the picture trend type things.
oh was this as a child ? i wonder what could have happened to her shes not the type to go out with her friends partying on halloween u dont trick or treat really as an adult curious to know what happened

god I don't know how anyone in their house copes with the shreaking, it is bad enough on screen
I absolutely hate screeching whether from a child or an adult. I do not have the patience for it.

• Haha
I absolutely hate screeching whether from a child or an adult. I do not have the patience for it.
Ahaha same here. The present video was probably lovely for them to film and great fun - but as a viewer I found it completely alienating. It was like butting into their little in jokes and asides. I really do like Grace but honestly - this was unwatchable to me. Far too irritating - things like 'you know me and how much I love an olive'. Er no I didn't.

i love grace but i cant deal with grace and honor together there just so un nesscarily over the top really really over the top is this real or hyped uo for the video it just screams fake

please dont come to me
It reminded me how when Zoe and Mark film together. I can never watch her vlogs, because they are so annoying together giggling at inside jokes. I only lasted 1 min into Grace/Honor's video since it gave me the same vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else amazed that she thought that company sent her that huge box of junk food just because she did a big order? I'm pretty sure they did it just because you are a youtuber. There is so much junk food in her videos and I'm confused because I thought she was lactose intolerant and she's shovelling away mini eggs, white chocolate and orange twirls?
How long till she's eaten that huge hoard and pops to the shops for yet more? And what did she do with all those cakes she made for that video? I wonder if she ever donates anything since she's churchy.

i'm also wondering if she addressed eating dairy again, i think she said she will in a future video and then never ended up doing it?

Reactions: 2
i'm also wondering if she addressed eating dairy again, i think she said she will in a future video and then never ended up doing it?
For me, as a dairy free person, it’s very hard to be dairy free when it’s not a choice. I’m not lactose intolerant but allergic to cows milk and yeah I sneak in a bit of cheese and chocolate and suffer the consequences big time but I don’t judge her and it’s very hard to remove diary completely when it’s something that’s so very tasty! I also take allergy tablets when I know I’ll have dairy so she could be taking lactose pills as I’ve seen them in Holland and Barrett

Reactions: 6
For me, as a dairy free person, it’s very hard to be dairy free when it’s not a choice. I’m not lactose intolerant but allergic to cows milk and yeah I sneak in a bit of cheese and chocolate and suffer the consequences big time but I don’t judge her and it’s very hard to remove diary completely when it’s something that’s so very tasty! I also take allergy tablets when I know I’ll have dairy so she could be taking lactose pills as I’ve seen them in Holland and Barrett
I am lactose intolerant and do the same tbh, I just have to make sure I am at home the next day :LOL: weirdly I don't usually have an issue with chocolate, but anything like cheese/butter etc has awful effects
But didn't she say she was allergic to dairy not lactose intolerant? I had to google it as I had no idea they were two different things

Reactions: 3
I think she replied to a comment on her latest video saying she's doing it soon/this week (can't remember which)

On a side note, I thought she was dairy intolerant but didn't have any allergies? Someone jokingly asked her if her milk allergy goes away for mini eggs and she replied that she'll happily have the poops for mini eggs?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.