Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i love her so much, but does anyone else find the amount she bakes a bit odd? like, she literally bakes something once or twice a day?!
If it's a hobby, it's a hobby. But this was a "baking day".

My housemates at uni used to joke they'd know when I had a deadline/my period because the house would be full of different cakes. I'd make like four or five things and we'd end up having to distribute them to all the neighbours on the street and take them to lectures to get rid of them. Baking makes you feel in control of something, like you're doing something AND you get something tasty and comforting to eat at the end.

Reactions: 9
If it's a hobby, it's a hobby. But this was a "baking day".

My housemates at uni used to joke they'd know when I had a deadline/my period because the house would be full of different cakes. I'd make like four or five things and we'd end up having to distribute them to all the neighbours on the street and take them to lectures to get rid of them. Baking makes you feel in control of something, like you're doing something AND you get something tasty and comforting to eat at the end.
yeah I agree, I don't bake but know lots of people, even people who live alone, who are baking loads atm for want of something else to do!

Reactions: 2
I think she does bake excessively I remember her saying that her mum dislikes it when she bakes too much. I'm guessing as they then have an overflow of goods that need to be eaten. I personally would love to live with someone who bakes loads but I love to eat.

Reactions: 6
I think she bakes a lot of stuff most of us would generally just buy, like the pitta so it seems a lot but it’s the same amount of food.

Her mum got annoyed when she did a bunch of the challenges (I can’t remember whether it was insta or tiktok or others) in what seemed like about a week and they had tons of cakes etc in the first lockdown, I assumed it was fine when she was taking them to church etc but suddenly they were piling up in the house - I’ve noticed she’s been seemingly spacing those out a bit more.

Reactions: 3
They seem to have baked goods as pudding every day, and also some as snacks and as part of main meals (e.g. the pitta, sourdough).

Reactions: 1
I wish i could be bothered to bake every day :). I have a “thing” for baking like once every couple of weeks then i get fed up of the prep and clean up so i don’t bake again for a few weeks.

Reactions: 5
She’s uploaded a vlog on her second channel talking about her dairy stuff, I know we’ve discussed it here but it’s a super common comment on all her socials too whenever she mentions dairy.

She says she was just intolerant and it started in 6th form after she was on antibiotics, but after starting with small amounts she can mostly tolerate it now (though she doesn’t like normal milk so will still have plant based milk).

ETA: she did specifically say lactose intolerance gang then referred to dairy intolerant so I think she’s using the terms interchangeably which may have added to the confusion previously.

Last edited:
She’s uploaded a vlog on her second channel talking about her dairy stuff.

She says she was just intolerant and it started in 6th form after she was on antibiotics, but after starting with small amounts she can mostly tolerate it now (though she doesn’t like normal milk so will still have plant based milk).
i haven't watched this yet but its soweird that she said before it was allergiv not intolerant (i am intolerant and am the samewith small amounts) because she made a point of saying it was an allergy to dairy iirc?

i haven't watched this yet but its soweird that she said before it was allergiv not intolerant (i am intolerant and am the samewith small amounts) because she made a point of saying it was an allergy to dairy iirc?
I think she's always said she's dairy intolerant, I've never heard her say it's an allergy

I think I remember her having used both dairy intolerant and lactose intolerant before (not that it really matters to her viewers which it is) but I don’t remember her ever saying allergic.

I think I remember her having used both dairy intolerant and lactose intolerant before (not that it really matters to her viewers which it is) but I don’t remember her ever saying allergic.
I remember it because she said it wasn't lactose but dairy allergic, does anyone else remember this? i just checked and I cannot fint her video but I had googled this https://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/lactose-intolerance-or-dairy-allergy becuause I had never heard of dairy allergy becuase I am lacose intolerant and had googled it at the time (this came up in my history)

Reactions: 4
I would legit bake all the time if I could eat it all and not get fat. It's nice to make something from scratch and to feed people.

I don't really care if she's a bit childish. People are too quick to grow up and now i'm an old lady I wish i'd grown up slower.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I would legit bake all the time if I could eat it all and not get fat. It's nice to make something from scratch and to feed people.

I don't really care if she's a bit childish. People are too quick to grow up and now i'm an old lady I wish i'd grown up slower.
Same, I love baking but rarely have time to bake nearly as much as I would like to. Besides watching her for her energy, I live vicariously through her.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why she does this weird thing on Instagram where she tags random accounts into her stuff as if she’s tagging an activity? Her latest post is full of it. She’s done it with her dad too, she tags the account that has the username @dad.

It just seems weird, and I don’t see anyone else doing it.
I think it’s just a joke

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she does this weird thing on Instagram where she tags random accounts into her stuff as if she’s tagging an activity? Her latest post is full of it. She’s done it with her dad too, she tags the account that has the username @dad.

It just seems weird, and I don’t see anyone else doing it.
I get the dad one because I think he keeps his name hidden but the others I think is just a joke haha

Now I’m looking back at them I actually think it’s so funny, she’s tagged the wind in her hair 😂

18E93240-CEA4-4BB9-81A2-C19B1B103A2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.