Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks skinnier and she seems a more picky eater now as well. But maybe I'm just noticing more things because I've become more critical of her

Reactions: 4
She looks skinnier and she seems a more picky eater now as well. But maybe I'm just noticing more things because I've become more critical of her
Her looking skinnier is more something you just observe, nothing something you only just notice because you've become more critical. And I really agree with you, she looks a lot skinnier than she used to. I remember a few years or so ago she gained a little bit of weight and she looked much healthier and energetic. When she just wears a tank top she looks so frail and old womanish

Reactions: 3
Right I like her new concept of “24hours in” but not a great start when’s she’s recommending a hotel that is £350 a night… assume she’s just forgotten what world we are currently living in!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Right I like her new concept of “24hours in” but not a great start when’s she’s recommending a hotel that is £350 a night… assume she’s just forgotten what world we are currently living in!
Also I bet she pays for honor might be wrong as don't know if honor has a job. Also a couple of people have asked about taz but noticed she never interacts with her fawning fans are they to beneath her !

Reactions: 4
It honestly annoys me seeing Honour in videos so much, she’s not my favourite person and it feels like you’re third wheeling on some rich horse girl and her stuck up bestie’s day out. Haven’t seen even a back shot of the boyf since they went to France, that was quite a while ago.

Reactions: 11
People don't seem to like honor but if honor is so horrible why does grace hang around with her, I think they could be quite bitchy together and that grace isn't as nice as she makes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I asked a million times already as well, nobody reacts lol. give it your best shot! I also have no clue how to open a new thread!
I would but I don’t have the option to unfortunately. The orange button doesn’t appear for me for some reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can make the new thread if someone thinks of a title, not my forte I am afraid!

Think she needs to do something a bit more controversial for us to think of a tattle worthy thread title lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grackle #2 - Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.