Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love her a few years ago before she started getting bigger but you can see she's pandering to her audience whilst pretending to still be old Grack.

My biggest issue with her that went unnoticed by her fans was she was meeting up with Honor (who is a whole 'nother subject!) and sitting next to each other, sharing food (including a milkshake with 1 straw) during our most severe lockdowns. She would post it on instagram or there'd be a snippet in a video and then it'd be removed.

I'm sure she is genuinely a nice person but she makes a lot of not great choices- especially when it comes to her using her platform.
Does Honor have her own thread? If not she definitely needs one :censored: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I used to love her a few years ago before she started getting bigger but you can see she's pandering to her audience whilst pretending to still be old Grack.

My biggest issue with her that went unnoticed by her fans was she was meeting up with Honor (who is a whole 'nother subject!) and sitting next to each other, sharing food (including a milkshake with 1 straw) during our most severe lockdowns. She would post it on instagram or there'd be a snippet in a video and then it'd be removed.

I'm sure she is genuinely a nice person but she makes a lot of not great choices- especially when it comes to her using her platform.
People did notice the Honor thing and her breaking lockdowns but she’d remove their comments and have people claiming you don’t know when stuff was filmed (even when there were other things in the videos that clearly dated them). I think it’s what triggered her tampons in every haul thing too, people noticed she was going to the supermarket near daily for stuff for videos when we were locked down so suddenly every trip was for tampons/pads 🙄

Reactions: 16
People did notice the Honor thing and her breaking lockdowns but she’d remove their comments and have people claiming you don’t know when stuff was filmed (even when there were other things in the videos that clearly dated them). I think it’s what triggered her tampons in every haul thing too, people noticed she was going to the supermarket near daily for stuff for videos when we were locked down so suddenly every trip was for tampons/pads 🙄
Ah yeah, her 'oh this is old footage' drivel managed to settle them all quick enough though! How her fans believed that her going to 3 supermarkets in a day multiple times a week was essential I will never know. And they still say how unproblematic and lovely she is!

Reactions: 13
I’m intrigued by the dating apps thing, and her freak out that someone who watches her videos had found her on them.

Reactions: 5
Ah yeah, her 'oh this is old footage' drivel managed to settle them all quick enough though! How her fans believed that her going to 3 supermarkets in a day multiple times a week was essential I will never know. And they still say how unproblematic and lovely she is!
yeah I remember this, I was so disappointed, this was when I unsubscribed tbh, she is living with family, not alone she was 100% breaking rules

I’m intrigued by the dating apps thing, and her freak out that someone who watches her videos had found her on them.
was this her latest video? I don't know what she could expect tbh? I used to really like her, but she is seemingly becoming more and more immature, I don;t know if it just an act or a consequence of this bizarre time but it is really annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t even picture her dating, she doesn’t seem remotely mature enough for an adult relationship, but equally past the teen stage. Like an awkward in between phase.

Reactions: 19
I think someone touched a nerve with the pyjama comments, she did seem genuinely riled up about it. Those pyjamas are dreadful though, as are the bloody tracksuits. It's like she's intentionally picking unflattering clothing.

I also think that freakout about a viewer having matched with her was a bit much, surely she doesn't think she exists in a vacuum? I actually can't even imagine a bloke consistently watching her content enough to know all about her. Hard agree with everyone saying she seems too immature for a relationship. She says she wants a husband and kids but I don't think she's realised what it really entails.

Reactions: 12
I think someone touched a nerve with the pyjama comments, she did seem genuinely riled up about it. Those pyjamas are dreadful though, as are the bloody tracksuits. It's like she's intentionally picking unflattering clothing.

I also think that freakout about a viewer having matched with her was a bit much, surely she doesn't think she exists in a vacuum? I actually can't even imagine a bloke consistently watching her content enough to know all about her. Hard agree with everyone saying she seems too immature for a relationship. She says she wants a husband and kids but I don't think she's realised what it really entails.
What was the pajamas thing? What did I miss!

Reactions: 2
I found it bizarre recently that she made a Tiktok along the lines of "I'm the only one of my friends who is single & lives at home still". She is literally how old? 21? That's totally normal & I feel bad for her if she thinks that's unusual!

She seems both naive & incredibly sheltered - perhaps because of her seemingly very religious upbringing? (I say that because I personally don't know anyone her age that goes to so many church events - I'm Irish btw). Both her siblings have gotten married very young as well.

Reactions: 19
She did a tiktok referencing Megan thee stallion now I’m giggling to myself at the idea of grace actually listening to Megan 🤭

Reactions: 4
I found it bizarre recently that she made a Tiktok along the lines of "I'm the only one of my friends who is single & lives at home still". She is literally how old? 21? That's totally normal & I feel bad for her if she thinks that's unusual!

She seems both naive & incredibly sheltered - perhaps because of her seemingly very religious upbringing? (I say that because I personally don't know anyone her age that goes to so many church events - I'm Irish btw). Both her siblings have gotten married very young as well.
It's very common in the church to be naive and also get married very young and very fast. My mum was a vicar so I grew up in the church, and growing up I always thought I would probably be married by like 23 because that was what everyone did. In hindsight, I'm glad that didn't happen!

Reactions: 10
It's very common in the church to be naive and also get married very young and very fast. My mum was a vicar so I grew up in the church, and growing up I always thought I would probably be married by like 23 because that was what everyone did. In hindsight, I'm glad that didn't happen!
Fair enough but she just strikes me as very immature compared to both her siblings. I know they are older but the difference is enormous

Fair enough but she just strikes me as very immature compared to both her siblings. I know they are older but the difference is enormous
yeah and you would think as someone who has worked, including abroad, from a relatively young age when she was modelling you would expect her to be more mature imo

Reactions: 7
I think it might be an attempt to get back her youth, or she's just been babied a bit as the youngest kid, especially since isn't Chloe quite a bit older than her and Jesse?

Reactions: 4
What was the pajamas thing? What did I miss!
It was in the end of one of her recent videos. She was going off on someone (or multiple people) who had been slagging off her horrid Victorian/gingham nighties. Like if you weren't pressed about it, surely you'd just ignore it? Was a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was in the end of one of her recent videos. She was going off on someone (or multiple people) who had been slagging off her horrid Victorian/gingham nighties. Like if you weren't pressed about it, surely you'd just ignore it? Was a bit weird.
Omg 🤦🏼‍♀️ If people slagging off her pajamas is the worst thing she’s got to complain then she should consider herself lucky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.