Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yeah I assume she’s due in December - tiktok screenshot below. I feel bad but for some reason I’m gutted she’s pregnant, like I feel sad such a young woman has had this speeeeedy wedding and is already popping out a kid. How well does she know this man? Can’t be all that well when he’s been in her life ..what.. 3 years maxxx?
View attachment 2985793
Evangelical Christians are hard core in that the girls marry young and start on being a mother and a homemaker immediately - as that is the sole purpose of getting married. The couple are more devoted to their local church and their interpretation of God's plan / will than to selfishly waste time in getting to know themselves or who they are going to be married to. They will be united in their common goal - of serving their church, which should help get them bond through a common goal. No one dates for fun, dating is only started where marriage is the goal and it is not a drawn out process.

If not for 2020 my guess is she would have had a wedding a lot sooner and be on baby number two already.

I feel saddness for her too, she will never have her own identity now. Perhaps she has probably never thought about life outside the cult even though she modelled on catwalks and did a baking degree.

If she has a girl I could see her passing her weird restrictive / obsessive behaviours towards food to her, like her mum has with her 😔
Well gluttony is a sin and the women's advisors at the mega church tell women that they must strive to look slim and attractive for their husbands - to prevent him from straying and sinning

If he does stray it is the wife's fault for not making enough of an effort to please her husband and/or for getting fat

Drink a hot water to fill yourself up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

oshare

VIP Member
She also couldn’t figure out how to do laundry until very recently.
Which is so weird of her to say because that is not true. She used to do laundry at home, I remember from her vlogs. They had their washing machine in the kitchen, she filmed herself doing laundry then for her mom. So that is a lie lol

juy7nhio

Just realised that the way Grace has reeled in viewers is very culty. The way she talks- over familiar, over friendly, extremely relatable, charming, makes people like her- reminds me of the techniques people use to recruit people. I knew someone who was in a Brighton cult, although of course they wouldnt call it that. But they were very similar to Grace in how they communicated and got people to like them quickly.

Harhei

She’s making lactation cookies now she’s 100% going to try to go full mommy vlogger, I know she’s a fully grown adult but someone with dungarees and pigtails talking about making breast milk freaks me out

• Sick

JJBS

I can't stop laughing at myself... I know we aren't allowed to say but I went back to try and find the husband clues... not me scouring the Internet for some guy called Christian Mcdonald 🤣🤣🤣 I am not a good spy!!

• Haha
Doesn’t look ready to pop yet I’d say further ahead but not that much
this photo just reminded me how they wanted that green carpet ripped up before xmas 2023 but then she was like oh well I guess we can say it's a festive green... and here we are 6 months later

• Haha

Liz.Lemon

I wouldn’t speculate too much on sex. She’s obsessed with baby blue, even if she had a girl she’s gonna be dressed in blue.
Anybody else shocked that her folks are getting a new kitchen before she is ?!? 🤨

Reactions: 16

f1fangirl

which would make me LOl if Ezra as i had a friend Cecile who changed her name to Ezra . To me it's like one of those new names picked by non binary folks like Eli and Jake
---

hang on hold the phone Grace doesn't drink so wtf is drinky plinky ? is it the knockout drops he has to administer before wifely duties of devils tango?
She had an actimel 🙄😂

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
All this talk of fry has really made me want some. I wonder if chrispy frys are one of her cravings? Lord only knows

• Haha

bumblebee365

I find it so strange how she constantly deliveroos/ Uber eats foods to her house - is she under house arrest or something? She lives in London and has a car - none of these places are that far and it would make more interesting content if she actually left her house.

she also loves breadcrumbing about how she was clearly restricting in her modelling days but never says anything about it and now acts as if she eats about a kilo of sugar (eg that ridiculous sweet tray tiktok where she opened about 8 packets and decanted them all) and manages to stay slim / gaunt looking (whilst pregnant)

Reactions: 15

retrozebra

I honestly think the thought of doing up the house overwhelms her. She hasn’t a clue where to start and doesn’t seem to have any idea of what style she wants. Her only statement of her taste is buying things that are baby blue and that’s not going to cut it

Reactions: 14

mcgee

VIP Member
Does the brother and his wife have baby yet? They’ve been married a while haven’t they.
They haven’t. I hope it isn’t the case they’ve been trying for a while but are struggling to conceive. That’s an upsetting and difficult situation to be in at the best of times let alone if you’ve got external pressures like your church expecting a baby of you not long after your married and it’s out of your control when it will happen.

Reactions: 14