Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bumblebee365

Get the vibe she is pissed off that she hasn't been offered a kitchen makeover - sounds like they have had to scale back the original plans because they don't have the funds, which I struggle to understand seeing as his family are millionaires and she thinks nothing of spending £100+ on food hauls to waste / they seem to regularly go out to eat fancy meals / afternoon teas etc.

Reactions: 23

earlgrey

VIP Member
Aaaaand she drove 40 minutes just to get a warm Krispy kreme that wasn’t even her craving, it was what she heard someone else’s craving was. And it wasn’t warm. It’s going to be a long six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

earlgrey

VIP Member
I feel like all of her content is

“I heard about this viral [food/drink]”
Buys 5 of them
“Now I’m actually not the biggest fan of [food/drink]”
Tries them anyway
Doesn’t like them

Reactions: 22

earlgrey

VIP Member
Tbh I was sad at first when I heard about her pregnancy because I lost mine and I was jealous. However, what some of you said about how her husband probably won’t be lifting a finger with this baby and how it doesn’t seem like he’s even cooked her a meal brought me back down to earth. I wouldn’t want to be in her position.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sk8666

Obviously Grace and her husband are in a very strange and weird relationship but I was thinking that isn’t it really strange that her husband was studying to become a paralegal/ lawyer and somewhere in that journey he decided to become born again? Most lawyers I know are very analytical people, and atheists to boot, what caused him to become a radical Christian? Personally, I would not want to hire a lawyer who believed in God, especially a defence lawyer as I feel they’d ultimately let me down at some point… maybe that’s why he wants to remain so anonymous?

Reactions: 20

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I knew she was religious but I didn’t realise she was front row, hands in the air religious 😬View attachment 2975419View attachment 2975420
She's worse than hands waving in the air front row religious, She's marry a stranger and only get to know him through servitude of marriage and creating a large legacy brood religious.

Most age apporiate outfit I've ever seen her wear though, that's a great sign. Next would be to get out of the evangelical bubble / echo chamber a bit more.

Grumpuss

Surely if her sister had a baby not too long ago and all the families at the church there must be some second hand baby/pregnancy stuff she could be making use of. That would be some relatable content.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I agree with all the house stuff. Given how chronically online she is, she could use tiktok to spruce up the space on a budget for the time being and make a whole lot of content with that.
I think Honor is just the "cool" friend that Grace "looks up" to because she seems more outgoing/confident/not acting like she's 5.

However, let's not tell people to wear makeup.... especially not when pregnancy might cause them to look and feel even more like shit. That's not cool. I'm all for snark but not on that.
It was obviously said in jest, the woman looks like she's been dug up.

• Haha

flowerbomb99

I think she’s further along than we think - I think she was embarrassed/wanted to keep it private for longer. If she’s had NHS scans, she’d find out the gender at 20 weeks. Also makes sense why she’s showing a lot

Reactions: 19

bumblebee365

2409609C-B63D-4BE7-A330-BD9BCC73E47E.jpeg

Can you imagine being months away from giving birth and using the phrase Drinky plinky 💀 super creepy. Also this list screams 1950s housewife, I doubt his lordship has ever lifted a finger in that house💀

also lol that they have to store all the cupboard food in the living room because they have mice / rats - and yet she chooses to continually buy inordinate amounts of food - I bet they are loving it:ROFLMAO: what a idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Cemma25

I do not understand why her house is such a shithole.
They are loaded.
She does nothing.
If she can spend hundreds of pounds on food and ugly clothing why doesn’t she just do up the house and buy some decent furniture??
Honor is weird too, she comes across as so rude. I’m really surprised her and Grace are friends, seems the church cult is the main aspect of all their lives.
She looks so gaunt and ill. Pregnancy takes it out of you, I understand that, but she does not look healthy. Also would it kill her to put on a but of blusher or something?

Reactions: 18

Cemma25

It’s not hard to find him if you’re in a cult and your brain is fryed to a chrisp.
She is just going to be the dutiful cookie cutter Christian wife.
They are all very ‘Christian Values’ and won’t go against what they are told or taught.. Grace (and her family) always seemed like an innocent unassuming ‘normal’ family but in reality it’s all fake and calculated.

• Haha
She looks awful in her recent video:

1717791757673.png

She's aged 10 years in the past few months! I wonder if pregnancy has really taken a toll on her physically. She's always been very thin but she's looking very pale too which is worrying.

Harhei

She’s got a baking degree but can’t figure out what Plain chocolate is, and seems to have forgot why a certain % of cocoa solids are needed. Rarely bakes unless it’s out of her children’s cook book. A worryingly high volume of her bakes fail in some way. At least now she’s a stay at home mummy she won’t have to use her brain anymore

Megapuff

Chatty Member
She definitely thinks it’s a boy based on her last TikTok, maybe she did get an early blood test and they’re just getting confirmation today
Sorry she looks like a child bride 😮 like about 12 in the FLDS or something 😂