Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m pretty non-religious these days but I don’t think that would fly because Honour gives off the *worst* vibes. It’s OTT to call someone evil based on their social media presence but I think she would have to do a lot of acting for even the most brainwashed to think she was good and sweet, I fully think she is a bad person.
Not to go too off topic, but do you have more info on why you think she’s a bad person? 👀 I’m not too active on social media so what I’ve seen of her is only when she features in the videos.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I actually like grace I'm not gonna lie. But the amount she says flipping is actually making me want to rip my hair out. It's so hard to listen to a vlog where every other word is flipping. No one would say fuck that much so flipping WHY does she have to flipping say flipping so flipping much for flip sake
on a slightly related note I read something about Elisabeth (Handmaids Tale )Moss that said the reason she swears a lot is a Scientologist tack to appear relatable but then again I know someone she once dated who swears like a real native New Yorker so not sure how much to read into that