Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looking like an aspiring cult... sorry, church leader in her latest thumbnail.

1717961477877.png

She truly has just a god awful dress sense.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Rachel95xx

Is it wild to anyone else that she’s actually having sex? I know she’s in her 20s but she gives off such a childlike vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

jackolantern

VIP Member
I keep thinking I really hope it's a boy because I don't want a girl to have the life they are going to raise her to have, but then they'll just raise a misogynistic boy like her father instead. No win either way.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Grace just seems like a tall eight year old with her dungarees and pigtails with an unhealthy fixation on her school days.

The idea of her married and actively trying to get pregnant afyer her special cleansing rituals (the Sunday baths he prepped for her) with a man who looks a lot older than his years is highly disturbing.

Reactions: 37

Liz.Lemon

I do not understand why her house is such a shithole.
They are loaded.
She does nothing.
If she can spend hundreds of pounds on food and ugly clothing why doesn’t she just do up the house and buy some decent furniture??
Honor is weird too, she comes across as so rude. I’m really surprised her and Grace are friends, seems the church cult is the main aspect of all their lives.
She looks so gaunt and ill. Pregnancy takes it out of you, I understand that, but she does not look healthy. Also would it kill her to put on a but of blusher or something?
I agree with all the house stuff. Given how chronically online she is, she could use tiktok to spruce up the space on a budget for the time being and make a whole lot of content with that.
I think Honor is just the "cool" friend that Grace "looks up" to because she seems more outgoing/confident/not acting like she's 5.

However, let's not tell people to wear makeup.... especially not when pregnancy might cause them to look and feel even more like shit. That's not cool. I'm all for snark but not on that.

Reactions: 34

mcgee

VIP Member
I was a very similar build to Grace when I got pregnant and I didn’t have a proper bump until 25+ weeks. I know there’s different factors in bump size, when you start showing etc but makes it plausible that she is much further along and these videos are being put out later.

She said on her TikTok caption that she’d have a baby at Christmas to do traditions with so I’m taking that as he will be here by Christmas and she’s not due round Christmas. So she could be due any month unless in a video she’s said the month she’s due?

Also looking at her baking gender reveal cakes for her family the calendar in the background is still in May and we are 2 weeks into June now. I feel like Grace isn’t the type to be leaving her calendar on the previous month for 2 weeks haha. Adds to the theory that these videos are a few weeks back 😄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29

retrozebra

I’m finding the juxtaposition of her being pregnant and dressing like a 10 year old with her velvet dress and hair bow extremely creepy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28

DelightOnTheRun

I didn't like how her mother mocked the "teenagers" in her speech there with a whiney voice.
These are the teens I assume that are being taught Art at secondary school.
I really hate to think she's judging them and looking down on them because they are not happy clappy, deluded, born agains like she is.

If these kids are not "feeling it" in her class then that's down to her and they deserve a much better teacher than her.

Her mocking them in her religious speech would suggest to me that her classroom is perhaps not a supportive environment.

Yes, the UK is a culturally Christian nation but these mega church groups should always be viewed with a critical eye. So thanks to you all for pointing it out here on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ellie_Rose

I think her mother comes across as quite unlikeable in that video. Her official title in the church is ‘women’s ministry’, basically helping women develop spiritual discipline. It gives me Aunt Lydia from Handmaid’s Tale vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I actually like grace I'm not gonna lie. But the amount she says flipping is actually making me want to rip my hair out. It's so hard to listen to a vlog where every other word is flipping. No one would say fuck that much so flipping WHY does she have to flipping say flipping so flipping much for flip sake

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HiVis

Oh no, oh no. She’s already asking (e-begging) for an Artipoppe baby carrier on IG. The next 6 or so months are going to be awful if she’s going down that route.
I know it’s a personal pet peeve of mine, but it rubs me the wrong way when influencers only wear that brand. They’re hundreds of pounds and feel really out of touch with normal people. Don’t get me wrong, I’d happily wear one but can’t see spending that much on something so temporary that the baby is going to spit up on. Besides if she’s in London there are so many sling libraries she could take advantage of.

Reactions: 23

Harhei

Is it wild to anyone else that she’s actually having sex? I know she’s in her 20s but she gives off such a childlike vibe 😂
I bet she calls it something cutesy to avoid saying it. Maybe ‘Putting his email in the spam folder’.

• Haha
  • Sick

bumblebee365

Get the vibe she is pissed off that she hasn't been offered a kitchen makeover - sounds like they have had to scale back the original plans because they don't have the funds, which I struggle to understand seeing as his family are millionaires and she thinks nothing of spending £100+ on food hauls to waste / they seem to regularly go out to eat fancy meals / afternoon teas etc.