Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Is her fulfulling her role as dutiful wife

Votes: 41 14.6%
  • Makes me happy for her

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Other (leave comment!)

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread title @mozzarellagirl 💜

Runner up by @itchinforab1tchin sums it up pretty well, too: She's flippin' pregnant guys!

Otherwise her life is absolutely insanely boring, just food shops/hauls and taste testing. Hates everything.
Still no renovations done, still begging brands to gift everything to her.

Well, continue on and happy tattling guys!

Reactions: 7
The weird pregnancy cravings videos will be an excuse for her to do her usual of buying food, taking one or two bites then wasting the rest.

Reactions: 12
She’s got a baking degree but can’t figure out what Plain chocolate is, and seems to have forgot why a certain % of cocoa solids are needed. Rarely bakes unless it’s out of her children’s cook book. A worryingly high volume of her bakes fail in some way. At least now she’s a stay at home mummy she won’t have to use her brain anymore

Reactions: 18
She’s got a baking degree but can’t figure out what Plain chocolate is, and seems to have forgot why a certain % of cocoa solids are needed. Rarely bakes unless it’s out of her children’s cook book. A worryingly high volume of her bakes fail in some way. At least now she’s a stay at home mummy she won’t have to use her brain anymore
As a stay at home mum my brain is probably used more and is more tired with everything I have to think about now than when I was working haha. My brain constantly feels like it is in work mode. If anything it’s the other way round in that Grace isn’t using her brain now in her simple mundane life but will be when the baby comes 😄

She also couldn’t figure out how to do laundry until very recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does the brother and his wife have baby yet? They’ve been married a while haven’t they.

Reactions: 2
She also couldn’t figure out how to do laundry until very recently.
Which is so weird of her to say because that is not true. She used to do laundry at home, I remember from her vlogs. They had their washing machine in the kitchen, she filmed herself doing laundry then for her mom. So that is a lie lol

Reactions: 18
Does the brother and his wife have baby yet? They’ve been married a while haven’t they.
They haven’t. I hope it isn’t the case they’ve been trying for a while but are struggling to conceive. That’s an upsetting and difficult situation to be in at the best of times let alone if you’ve got external pressures like your church expecting a baby of you not long after your married and it’s out of your control when it will happen.

Reactions: 14
They haven’t. I hope it isn’t the case they’ve been trying for a while but are struggling to conceive. That’s an upsetting and difficult situation to be in at the best of times let alone if you’ve got external pressures like your church expecting a baby of you not long after your married and it’s out of your control when it will happen.
I think they do, she posted on Instagram in March holding a baby saying she was ‘so proud of her sister and brother in law’

Reactions: 1
Someone in the previous thread asked what religion are they?
They're evangelical.
Born again, basically.

Reactions: 6
Someone in the previous thread asked what religion are they?
They're evangelical.
Born again, basically.
Are they really? I cant get over it. She and her family seem so normal, like the london people I grew up with. I can't believe they are born again Christians, wtf? They seem sensible and intelligent, and the dad is a teacher. I've just never got this vibe. Are they right wing too?

What church is it specifically? They live in Coulsdon area is that right?

Reactions: 8
I think it’s called LifeCity in Croydon. You can see some of her family giving speeches to the congregation on the social media pages. They are very active in the church.

Born again folk often set up their own churches.
Christian of course but their own take on evangelicalism.
They're big into Jesus.

Reactions: 5