Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
sorry no idea what that is
It's a TV show about a Jewish family having Friday night dinner and their weird neighbour Jim being obsessed with the mother Jackie and being extremely reverential about Jewish culture, even if he didn't know anything about it and God fed a load of lies about Judaism. And he's say Shalom a lot, especially to Jackie who he fancied.

It's a really great show if you ever get the chance to see it. Batshit crazy but brilliant.

Reactions: 11

oshare

VIP Member
Yeah I don't find it weird to not wear/bring your engagement ring on trip to be honest. It's easy to lose it. I don't mean robbing but staying at hotels and outside of your normal environment it's easier to lose things or forget to take it with you. Definitely forgot to take my watch one time when I was on a trip, I already checked out and was on my way back home when I remembered I left it on a stupid place "where i won't forget it" :ROFLMAO: of course i forgot....
So i'm not surprised she didn't bring it, I probably wouldn't either. I'm sure she discussed it with her partner. It's not a big deal tbh.
Also flying can really swell your hands. First time I flew i didn't expect it much, so i wore a legging, I almost burst out of the seams after a long-haul flight :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Harhei

This is where here doing some extra learning would help. Social media is such a huge thing now that I bet there are hundreds of courses that teach you things like how to protect your privacy while not making it a game for the audience. Everyone loves a mystery with breadcrumbs to follow.

pppasta

What's strange to me is how everyone in the family is so devoted. As someone mentioned: that's a bit unusual in the 21st century. I know lots of people who grew up with strict, religious parents that made them attend church every Sunday, pray etc., but they didn't end up becoming religious themselves. Both her parents and siblings preach at the church and seem really devoted to their faith in a way that's rare nowadays. But then again, most people I know were part of traditional churches that don't really appeal to younger people. This modern church that Grackle is part of seems to heavily appeal to a younger age group and really draws you in by being "unconventionally" conservative. It's giving me sort of cult vibes tbh.

bumblebee365

All of these poses would be find if she had been spending time drinking or in coffee shops...to be sober and do this is so cringe
She doesn't like coffee but it won't surprise me if she visits starbucks 5 times on this trip getting drinks and declaring them rank after one sip on every occasion

oshare

VIP Member
Grace is really slowly but surely getting more ridiculous and insane over time huh?
I'm just so embarrassed just looking at her and I only see her stuff here on Tattle :ROFLMAO: also loving this thread is thriving lately

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Her latest easter food video had a lot of ED red flags - loads of the stuff she bought she didn't even bother trying / opening and then she did the old 'lost the footage' as a way of showing her not eating mr kipling cakes shown at the end - she has done this a few times before.

On her TikTok she seems to have got a campaign with pizza hut for the new folded pizza - she did her usual have a single bite and cuts when she is mid way through her second :/ I do find it a bit troublesome when she seems to get campaigns with Sainsburys / Pizza Hut / gets sent loads of free food when her behaviour / habits can massively influence a younger audience who see her behaviour of overcompensating (buying and cooking tons more than her household could possibly eat) as normalised.
She does seem to "lose" footage a lot

mcgee

VIP Member
If I was going to be doing a video specifically doing a tour of various food places in a city, I’d have a quick look online to see when places are open, a few of the places she planned to go to were shut. Obviously if there’s no info online you have to wing it but most places there’s some detail online as to when they are open so you can plan a video accordingly and save yourself the walk of going somewhere only for it to be closed.

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Found him, and I actually think they look cute. He looks like a nice boy. I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and sweet but very immature, it's a bit alarming that she's going from being a kid at home to someone's wife but I guess she'll work it out ... for better or worse.

I was curious with people saying how privileged she is, they seem like a nice middle class family, but I'm in Australia and her dad is an art teacher unless I'm wrong? In Australia that is not a particularly high paying job, even at the most senior levels.
He’s a headmaster now. This even says his salary.

Attachments

• Wow

D_Wills

VIP Member
I haven't watched her latest few videos so I may be wrong.. but didn't she hint that he might be living in the Booth's house already? When she mentioned he arranges her teddys on her bed in different ways every day.
Oh god, that made me want to vom.

• Haha

Snarday

It’s okay her teddy will protect her from the evils of the world. She’ll pray over the girls of the red light district and DEFINITELY wont be tasting any special brownies
I would pay good money to see Grace eat a special brownie 😅

• Haha

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I'm Irish and brought up Catholic but that means very little these days. Most Irish Catholics aren't actively practicing. I only see Catholicism as a super devout religion when it's Americans with 10 kids 😂

Grace's version of Christianity is more like "born again" vibes to me (although I'm sure she was in her church her whole life). There's something different to the churches that try and be hip and modern but still have very conservative and modest views. It may be that I'm biased because I grew up going to boring church with unfun hymns but those church's just give me heeby jeebies.
Yeah, she’s definitely more of a new age Christian than a Catholic I’d say, the type of Christianity where you send your kid to bible camp every summer and protest against abortions or Harry Potter.

emm

VIP Member
Rococo did in fact gift her the wedding favours 🤦🏻‍♀️

Is her fiancee doing any of the wedding planning or is Grace just doing everything..?

I also found it so funny when she was saying they could write different places with sentimental memories on the place tags. Girl you've been together like a year and a half at most, no?? If I had to do that with my first boyfriend within a year or so of knowing him the sentimental places would've been a Wetherspoons or a local park but I guess I live in a different world to Grace 🤣
I cannot believe they gifted that. How many of her fans even buy from there it is pretty expensive

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She will be married within 12 months. Chloe was. They probably don’t want them to change their mind.

sourlemons202121

I know lots of people that belong to strict evangelical churches but warmth certain types of movies. Actually, one of the reasons they like romcoms is that they are about love and (usually) end in marriage - they don’t challenge social norms in any way. Just because she can meet her boyfriend alone doesn’t mean her parents would approve of gay friends or anything. I mean, she’s clearly not super culty fundamentalist, but I wouldn’t be surprised if her upbringing was pretty locked down.

anastasia1989

If I remember correctly, she said in a previous vlog that she would give her fiance the pseudonym "Rick" so that she had something more personal to call him in videos while maintaining his privacy.

I wonder if Rococo is gifting her the chocolates? If so I hope she declares it as an ad going forward...

mfch

Found him, and I actually think they look cute. He looks like a nice boy. I don't mind Grace, I think she's funny and sweet but very immature, it's a bit alarming that she's going from being a kid at home to someone's wife but I guess she'll work it out ... for better or worse.

I was curious with people saying how privileged she is, they seem like a nice middle class family, but I'm in Australia and her dad is an art teacher unless I'm wrong? In Australia that is not a particularly high paying job, even at the most senior levels.