Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she seems SO happy is just lovely but proves what a sheltered life she leads which is sad. She’s amazed by being somewhere that isn’t London or New York and she isn’t in a supermarket!! She looks so happy and genuinely think she is. Her wedding looked lovely.
Her posts in the past year and a half are from Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bath, Bristol, Oxford, London, Whistable, Cornwall, Brighton, Paris, Versailles, Normandy, Amsterdam, New York and now her honeymoon destination. Can anyone else genuinely say they’ve travelled that much either solo, with their friends or with family? Or does that make you ‘sheltered’ too?

Reactions: 11
Her posts in the past year and a half are from Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bath, Bristol, Oxford, London, Whistable, Cornwall, Brighton, Paris, Versailles, Normandy, Amsterdam, New York and now her honeymoon destination. Can anyone else genuinely say they’ve travelled that much either solo, with their friends or with family? Or does that make you ‘sheltered’ too?
Being happy on your wedding day means you are sheltered, didn't you know that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, is she literally going to never show her husband on camera? Surely that might be problematic for vlogs if they live together and do lots together.

Wait, is she literally going to never show her husband on camera? Surely that might be problematic for vlogs if they live together and do lots together.
Not really ngl. She might accidentally show him slightly in the background or whatever but I don’t think she’ll do a sit down video. He does talk n stuff in her videos so I assume he isn’t against it

Reactions: 1
I feel like they rushed buying a home. She doesn’t really fit in the kitchen everything seems kinda “ it’ll do for now” which is fine but w her sort of money I would’ve expected the home to be a little more done in terms of the appliances and stuff she has to lean to use the stove like bend her back

Reactions: 6