Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
Used to follow her but had to stop when she started flogging the lumi spa. Got very repetitive and dull. I’ve just had a nosey - I didn’t realise she was pregnant again!
She only announced it this week. I don’t think it’s planned yet again. She’s desperate for that girl isn’t she!

Reactions: 1

Heybooboo

VIP Member
I’m pleased for her and I understand gender disappointment is sadly a thing (I’ve experienced it myself), but I wish she wouldn’t make such a big deal of it. I bet Georgie didn’t get such a drawn out gender reveal!
I’m sorry about that! No I don’t think he did, the way she kept it waiting made me think it had to be girl

Jojoo

Chatty Member
He got run over apparently, of course dramatic Dora made out he was near death and how traumatic it all was for her, he probably was pleased for a few days peace from her insufferable whining voice.
Surprise surprise the caravan oh I beg your pardon “holiday home” has been sold, that whim didn’t last long did it, the bubble probably burst when she realised that her kids would have to go with her and she’d need to keep an eye on them as opposed to letting them watch yet another film- god she’s a tit!
Thank you must have missed that, I didn’t watch for a bit she got boring 😂 not the most practical of holiday homes for someone who doesn’t like to parent

Heybooboo

VIP Member
It will work. Hospitals are so scared of there being a preventable death and getting blamed that if yoy
Mention reduced movement close enough to your due date they will offer induction. I can just tell with her. She likes the drama
Totally agree! Bet they would just go get rid of her

kln89

yes followed for a few years but shes really starting to grate on me now. especially with all the lumi stuff and her voice!

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

😆😆😆 stepford mumma going on about cooking a cake and a Sunday roast and all her kids obviously eat is a bit of chicken and some Yorkshire pudding!! This girl is so fake it’s cringe!

Salmon177

Used to follow her but had to stop when she started flogging the lumi spa. Got very repetitive and dull. I’ve just had a nosey - I didn’t realise she was pregnant again!

SpillTheTeaaa87

Anyone know what the deleted stories were about? She’s posted today telling everyone she’s deleted the stories about the troll or something?