Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanobserver

Betty’s on one again because some one had the audacity to say after she asked for feedback that they didn’t want to see thrilling videos of her giving her feral kids some cheerios, sitting in the car and drinking a coffee, I mean she’s just so Boujee 🙄
She actually posted it to her stories and started bleeting on about being trolled sharing the ladies details etc. She is such a nasty brat and then goes on about being kind. She’s nothing but a spoilt little madam who’s a shite mother and needs to grow up herself and seek help for all of her massive insecurities, the need she has for affirmation and attention is next level!

A friend of a friend knows her from school and she has confirm she is as suspected a certified twat!
Literally came onto this to see if anyone had commented. I was shocked .. I thought pot ..kettle black !! If she thinks no is trolling wow…

SpillTheTeaaa87

Has the holiday home gone then? Not heard her mention it.
Guessing so?? Wouldn’t surprise me if she never actually owned it in the first place. Everything’s so fake about her.

My friend who see’s her regularly on the school run used to laugh because she posts her steering wheel on her stories to show she drives a BMW now, but her car before was a Skoda and never made an appearance alongside her Starbucks cups for the gram 😉

The most materialistically irritating person. Get over yourself!!

Heybooboo

VIP Member
I always notice Georgies left to watch tv a lot, in the play pen he’s not really played with she just leaves him. Is this normal when you get to a 3rd child I only have 1 but it makes me sad.

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

She really is such an attention seeker!! She is to immature and needy to be a decent mother and just seems to struggle with everything and make such a fuss I imagine she is so draining 🙄

Oh dear didums poor moaning Minnie is feeling so low today after having her brood back home for a whole 12 hours!! She just had to get out for some dinner……. My heart is bleeding 🩸

Salmon177

Well she’s got her longed for girl, she’s going to be insufferable now I think
I’m pleased for her and I understand gender disappointment is sadly a thing (I’ve experienced it myself), but I wish she wouldn’t make such a big deal of it. I bet Georgie didn’t get such a drawn out gender reveal!

Ted0607

Anyone know what the deleted stories were about? She’s posted today telling everyone she’s deleted the stories about the troll or something?
The most boring ‘troll’ ever 🙄 Somebody messaged her saying she looks like she needed to eat more as her phone looked bigger than her face, so of course she cried troll but in the same breath said she was unbothered by the comment. Obviously just posted it for a little engagement boost then, bore off Hun 🥰

Today she is feeling “overwhelmed” by the thought of choosing a high chair seriously get a grip you melt of women! Why she even needs a new high chair when she can use the one she’s already got, I’m certain that when these stupid so called Instagrammers aka begs ask this shite it’s just a not so subtle beg for a freebie 🙄😤