Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justanobserver

I just think she can’t cope and doesn’t know how to express this. She posts about her baby waking up and hard night .. it’s normal not to leave your baby in a cot on their own and cry and ignore them

Reactions: 2

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she keeps popping more kids out when I feel like she doesn’t even know how to look after the ones she’s got 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s like a child playing house! It’s sad how much effort she puts into portraying the perfect life just for insta 🥱
She does nothing with them, doesn’t let them have anything fun. I remember her saying one of the boys wanted something in their bedroom but she couldn’t let them because it wasn’t beige and boring like the rest of her house. She’s a knob

• Wow

Ted0607

She does nothing with them, doesn’t let them have anything fun. I remember her saying one of the boys wanted something in their bedroom but she couldn’t let them because it wasn’t beige and boring like the rest of her house. She’s a knob
Exactly! And it’s like she tries to keep them babies for as long as possible, Georgie is what, 2 now? And with the new baby on the way you’d think she would stop babying him so he doesn’t get the shock of his life once she has the next! Instead she has him still drinking formula, still locks him away in a playpen even though she sits home all day doing sweet nothing, and even still has a bouncer for him! 😱

SpillTheTeaaa87

😳watching this drip bleet for on for the past week about how people can be so mean about her but she actually doesn’t care anymore! You clearly do hun as you can’t talk about anything else. The reality is she is a shitty mother who’s kids seem to be constantly hurting themselves or Ill probably because she’s too busy having another baby, pouting in the mirror or scrubbing her face and trying to flog that god damn lumi spa to look after them properly, another mother who is completely unrelatable to anyone apart from the other insta mums who whore out their kids for anything they can grab for free, I see today she’s promoting angelle collection🙄did you pay for that I wonder??? The stupid voice, the non stop moaning about her kids and how hard she’s got it when in reality she appears to do sweet FA and the highlight of her day is getting a Costa and the kids watching yet another film, the girl is a complete twit and to think that she thinks we might be interested in her writing a book or setting up an advice for mums...... pull your head out your arsehole hun!
So accurate! Some of us are working full time to support our families yet she pops baby after baby out and wants sympathy? For what exactly!?? The endless trips to IKEA/The Trafford centre/Costa, must be so hard taking selfie’s in Zara.

CarrotTop87

Chatty Member
her voice is unbearable too, she tries to be posh but sounds ridiculous. Why does she keep getting pregnant by accident, never heard of contraception!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Ted0607

I know!! I cant stand her so thought id see what tattle has to stay and nothing for ages!! I came on to comment on the youngest boys hair, think he’s called Georgie. It’s never had a comb through it his whole life. It’s actually matted so badly!! Let’s start a new thread going for her 🤣
I can’t understand how each morning she’s dressed, hair done and a full face of makeup (and posing in the mirror with that stupid leg bend/ lunge she does, why!??) yet those poor kids look like they’ve slept in their uniforms the night before and like you say haven’t had their hair brushed since the day they were born! At least we know what her priorities are 🫠

Heybooboo

VIP Member
What happened on Instagram? I must have missed the drama
Haven’t seen her stories today so not sure if something different but The other week she posted on stories about someone alerting her to a forum talking horrible things about her so guessing she found this thread

Primrose2

Chatty Member
God she really loves to play grown ups doesn’t she 😂 paid for a wix website domain and now business cards all for her lumi! Imagine if she put this hard work into an actual profitable business?

Ted0607

Why is she obsessed with going into labour early, she’s got another 5 weeks left
I thought this a few weeks ago when she first mentioned it, surely you’d be more concerned than anything but I think little miss selfish just likes the attention 🙄