Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charleigh posted about going to a show this weekend and Lee is posting vids taking Cyprus for a walk, so nothing majorly bad has happened it seems.

Reactions: 9
NAH. That IS her personality.

Believe it or not she has actually gotten better with age as you will see evidenced by threads about her when she was young and first started youtube.
i don't agree. she has always been horrible, but now she is just horrible with too much self-confidence.

Reactions: 7
Baby has to be here by now right?
Not necessarily, she posted on 22nd September saying 36 weeks so she won’t be 40 weeks until this Thursday so she could still be pregnant 🤷‍♀️ latent labour can last days, maybe she’s gone quiet to get engagement up of people checking her page out constantly

Reactions: 3
Not necessarily, she posted on 22nd September saying 36 weeks so she won’t be 40 weeks until this Thursday so she could still be pregnant 🤷‍♀️ latent labour can last days, maybe she’s gone quiet to get engagement up of people checking her page out constantly
Yeah I reckon this is exactly what she’s doing, judging from her actively liking stuff on Twitter. Which tbh is a bit crappy of her as people who are fans or just keep tabs on her will probs be worried about her well being. Especially because she was excessively active when she first started going into labour.

Reactions: 6
I think she may go for a winter/nature vibe. And more than likely it will be gender neutral.

Something along the lines of -

Winter, Sage, River, Willow, Ivy, Coco, Rain/Reign, Violet, Indigo, Eden, Juniper, Haven, Ocean, Shea, Storm/Stormy, Maple, Gray.

Yes - Phoenix is definitely a strong possibility! Grace will say that it represents how she rose up from the ashes etc etc etc

Reactions: 24
I think she may go for a winter/nature vibe. And more than likely it will be gender neutral.

Something along the lines of -

Winter, Sage, River, Willow, Ivy, Coco, Rain/Reign, Violet, Indigo, Eden, Juniper, Haven, Ocean, Shea, Storm/Stormy, Maple, Gray.

Yes - Phoenix is definitely a strong possibility! Grace will say that it represents how she rose up from the ashes etc etc etc
Pheonix so she can narc about it, mini me with a name linked to her, cos she's so self obsessed. 😅 I think Maple is cute though! Cypress and Maple are both trees, albeit the former being spelled different (so sticking with a "theme"?!) - my boyfriend is a wood harvester. I'll see myself out 👾

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Reign is a definite possibility, it kinda goes with Grand Risings?! But yes Phoenix is almost a dead cert.

Reactions: 5
It’ll be funny if it’s something very ordinary like Barbara or Joan after all the exotic guesses we’ve been having. I remember she did a vlog where she said she wanted to call her future daughter Cartier but Im not sure if it was a joke or not 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought she said she had lost the mucus plug the other day ? I may be wrong.

Reactions: 6
It must be rather upsetting for her to be coming down with something so close to the end of her pregnancy, like last time. Really truly hoping for the sake of her and baby it is only a short-lived cold.

As usual she’s telling us she’s been given the mystical, magical “all clear” from her doctors and acts like they’re just doing her a favour by giving her all of this advanced care.
My team

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who knows, she could still last a few weeks but she's quiet, probably under monitoring at hospital.

Reactions: 3
i was sure she was going to sell the story to some sort of gossip magazine to earn more money of her children, so she won't announce it until that has happened?

Reactions: 4
I thought she said she had lost the mucus plug the other day ? I may be wrong.
You can lose it many times as it can grow back, and even with losing it you might not go into labour, I didn’t, I still had to be induced.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.