Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely mortified for her that people were messaging in asking what she did for a living 😳 cos it’s not clear how she’s making any money off her socials cos she doesn’t get any #ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
C88460AB-CF29-4775-A0F1-0EF9DE5ACBCB.jpeg

literally her whole personality is covid now. She has nothing more to offer.

Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s just me but I seem to have missed her work this week? How her output has increased now maternity leave has finished?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she just,…come back from maternity leave and get vertigo? Must have got up from the couch too fast

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s so telling that lee hasn’t proposed yet. This is why women constantly talking annd indirecting about marriage is just so cringe. If they’re living together and two kids, and he knows she wants a proposal but won’t ask her then he’s not all in. I think he wants to keep a foot out so it’s easier to dip once the kids get older

Reactions: 10
I think it’s so telling that lee hasn’t proposed yet. This is why women constantly talking annd indirecting about marriage is just so cringe. If they’re living together and two kids, and he knows she wants a proposal but won’t ask her then he’s not all in. I think he wants to keep a foot out so it’s easier to dip once the kids get older
To he honest I think having two kids together is more of a commitment than marriage

Reactions: 11
To he honest I think having two kids together is more of a commitment than marriage
It is more of a commitment so it makes no sense not to do the lesser one when you’re already locked in (and have chosen to be locked in that way) unless he genuinely regrets his choice and is just biding his time.

Reactions: 9
A lot of men don't see it that way. Even many women don't either.

It's as though it feels simpler to break away from than a marriage which costs money to get into (engagement ring, ceremony) and money/time to get out of (lawyers/court hearings/splitting up assets).

Then from a man's point of view, they're typically the parent who leaves.

I agree that it's backwards though.

Reactions: 5
This is a debate as old as time but definitely agree children are a bigger commitment than an engagement or even marriage, but that’s an 18+ year commitment largely to the child, the other parent obvs remains part of that but it can and often is just the bare bones of contact to facilitate the child’s needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous. It’s not about commitment - it’s something for HER. She wants the personal commitment. She wants the ring and the attention.
I think proposals are bullshit anyway but it just seems silly to propose now? Like you have kids and live together. Of course you want to try and spend your lives together.

Reactions: 2
But I’m talking about Grace specifically. obviously everyone is different, but grace definitely wants marriage and has said so multiple times so with your argument why does he not just propose and get married if he’s already committed. He clearly doesn’t want to be legally tied to her for whatever reason. Considering she nearly died there are also financial privileges married couples get during a worst case scenario like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A proposal would prove Lee is there for Grace, not just because he has to be to look after the kids and do everything that cannot be done within reaching distance of the sofa. I would still want a ring.
Weddings are expensive, living in London is expensive. It may just not be the right time
I am sure one of the things she almost immediately tweeted post coma was “I HAVE to marry Lee”
---

Attachments

Reactions: 5
A proposal would prove Lee is there for Grace, not just because he has to be to look after the kids and do everything that cannot be done within reaching distance of the sofa. I would still want a ring.
Weddings are expensive, living in London is expensive. It may just not be the right time
I am sure one of the things she almost immediately tweeted post coma was “I HAVE to marry Lee”
---
I feel bad for her given the post. Lee mightn’t have yet proposed if he can’t afford to buy her the ring she would like. It could be different to him just not wanting to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.