Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand the 'candid' photos she posts of herself. She looks a bloody state!
That's the thing, they aren't even candid! Lol
She takes the most unflattering pics on purpose with no actual purpose. Like girl, they don't make you look quirky or cute, they just make you look like jabba the Hutt.

Weird how 'coma' never made the list! 😂 Wonder if she'll stop making that her entire personality now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's the thing, they aren't even candid! Lol
She takes the most unflattering pics on purpose with no actual purpose. Like girl, they don't make you look quirky or cute, they just make you look like jabba the Hutt.

Weird how 'coma' never made the list! 😂 Wonder if she'll stop making that her entire personality now.
The puffing of her mouth to give her sone actual lips - she has none!

Reactions: 4
🫣 ngl I have to rate her for being honest about what her introduction to fitness/healthy living/whatever you want to call it looks like. I feel like old Grace would have told everyone she was off to do a 5k every morning whereas at least she’s somewhat grounded in reality now.

Reactions: 7
I love how her solo day with Cyprus was taking him to softplay, leaving early because she was cold and then dumping him at her mums so she can go and have lunch out.
Inspirational.

glad she acknowledged that her day isn’t really going to change once she goes back to “work”. Will be interesting to see what kind of crap she starts advertising. Imagine she had to go back to an ACTUAL JOB when in reality she will be shipping tbose kids off so she can sit fannying about with emails from her management and trying to flog tit on Instagram before ordering pret, sitting on the sofa and complaining about the stresses of being a working MUVA.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
SO SO HARD when one kid wants to sleep and one wants to watch telly. I just don’t know how she does it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Esp black working class group? Both Sammi and Grace were raised by white mothers. I dont think race plays a part, class often does. try not to generalise races hun!
Agreed, read that and found it a bit 😬 as a melanated person myself that’s a huge generalisation to make, I wanted to shake it off but Jesus that was not okay, could’ve been worded in a much more balanced manner; many of us especially with Caribbean and/or African parents who moved to the UK to build a better life learned about the importance of saving, living within your means, making sensible sacrifices, and within a budget very early on, including that life can be just as happy and blessed without big expensive holidays and gifts outside of Christmas or birthdays, it was just the norm, as was investing in stocks, shares, and having money gifted as babies put into good isas and bank accounts respectively.
I get what the original comment was saying but yikes it was way too big of a presumptive comment to make, grew up in east London to working class immigrant parents, some friends parents and their kids had no financial literacy or desire to sacrifice and play the long game and some did.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest day in the life TikTok Vlog says solo parenting.. does she mean whilst he’s at work or have they split? There’s no sign of him in this whole day she clogged

Reactions: 4
Her latest day in the life TikTok Vlog says solo parenting.. does she mean whilst he’s at work or have they split? There’s no sign of him in this whole day she clogged
It’s while he’s at work. She takes care of them so little by herself that she has to call it solo parenting because it’s a thing.

Reactions: 12
It’s half way through her first day at work and she’s had to post one Q&A box. Really hope she’s managing okay with the workload 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'll say anything to make her life appear harder so that other people see her as strong. Even if they have split, I'm sure he and his family will help to look after the kids as well as her own family who already do so much.

What she's describing is the standard life of a stay at home mum while being lucky enough that it's still a two income household. That's it.

Stay at home mums already don't get praised enough for what they do so she's kind of doing women a disservice by segmenting herself into the solo parent category. Looking after 2 kids is still tough work without having to describe herself as solo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s so shady with what she posts. Says it gets easier yet doesn’t realise most peoples partners are back at work after 2 weeks and most grandparents (depending on age!) aren’t around as they most likely work too.
Interesting no mention of her sister who literally has Cyprus at least 1 night a week at her own house 🥱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.