Grace Victory #8 Has the entire village raise her child, while she sits on the couch waiting takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel - when 3 become 4 but not one single picture included where they are actually all 4.

Im not a fan of the photoshoot atmosphere - it’s the “sad beige clothes for sad beige children” vibes for me but hey, I’m not a influencer. 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 21
One of my friends works in a psych department of a university and her students did a paper about how the sad beige aesthetic is impacting kids, one of them wrote about how it’s so we can project our material/paternal/inappropriate fantasies onto kids and now I feel a bit sick when I see those kids, honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her daughter is a beautiful baby, and the pics of C interacting with her are very sweet. I get the whole ‘documentary style’ stripped back photos thing, but the pics feel sad somehow. Maybe they’re planning on a more … warm and happy family portrait a bit later down the line?

Reactions: 8
Her daughter is a beautiful baby, and the pics of C interacting with her are very sweet. I get the whole ‘documentary style’ stripped back photos thing, but the pics feel sad somehow. Maybe they’re planning on a more … warm and happy family portrait a bit later down the line?
Like when OK! Pays for one?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's interesting how often Grace is referred to as lazy. When we know for sure she has mental health issues and we kind of know (but not the full extent) she has been impacted long term by Covid, being in a coma and that she has two young children. Is Grace annoying? very much so! Do I think it lacks any understanding to constantly refer to her as lazy? Yes! I can't help that feel it's made a more prominent feature of this thread because she is overweight! The fatphobia in this place is jarring!

Being depressed, living with PTSD, having a chronic illness and being honest about that is brave in many ways namely because you open your imperfect self and imperfect life up for public criticism when you probably can't handle it.

Yes, this is a critique thread so do what you will but couldn't help but throw my thoughts in the ring. Often see us holding these random influencers to ransom on being flawed, humans who duck tit up all the time... but that's kind of all of us! It's just that we chose to do actual jobs rather than sell our souls and traumas to strangers for a Hello Fresh commission and a paid for weekend at Soho House. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She was lazy before her first pregnancy and covid. She's always been lazy and used to boast about it on her Twitter.

Reactions: 51
She was lazy before her first pregnancy and covid. She's always been lazy and used to boast about it on her Twitter.
That may be true - I only watched/followed her now and then before the Covid drama. Just find it a bit mean considering what her life is like now.

Reactions: 1
It's interesting how often Grace is referred to as lazy. When we know for sure she has mental health issues and we kind of know (but not the full extent) she has been impacted long term by Covid, being in a coma and that she has two young children. Is Grace annoying? very much so! Do I think it lacks any understanding to constantly refer to her as lazy? Yes! I can't help that feel it's made a more prominent feature of this thread because she is overweight! The fatphobia in this place is jarring!

Being depressed, living with PTSD, having a chronic illness and being honest about that is brave in many ways namely because you open your imperfect self and imperfect life up for public criticism when you probably can't handle it.

Yes, this is a critique thread so do what you will but couldn't help but throw my thoughts in the ring. Often see us holding these random influencers to ransom on being flawed, humans who duck tit up all the time... but that's kind of all of us! It's just that we chose to do actual jobs rather than sell our souls and traumas to strangers for a Hello Fresh commission and a paid for weekend at Soho House. 😂
I would agree with you… if she wasn’t lazy before. She made it a huge part of her personality. She also was super keen to prove to people that she was making a miraculous recovery (more miraculous than the one she made btw, not taking away from how poorly she was at all!) when we knew she was struggling. This, alongside her absolute lack of appreciation for her ‘village’, who she even claimed she didn’t have, has left a bit of a bad taste in people’s minds. Sure, she would be less mobile than before having had serious respiratory issues, but she would make out that she was doing everything for Cyrus herself when that wasn’t the case. Bad foods, sticking him in the play pen, having her mum have him for several nights a week… even if you aren’t your best that’s still not the best

Reactions: 29
That may be true - I only watched/followed her now and then before the Covid drama. Just find it a bit mean considering what her life is like now.
her life is what she's made it, she chose to go out in the peak of covid PREGNANT mask free, and then in her second pregnancy all she did was complain about it.. her YouTube content tanked pre-coma, she tried reviving (excuse the pun) it post-coma and failed so now she sells fish on Insta and tries to be a mummy blogger, but even fails at that since Cyprus is always with her mum. I've seen her say a few times on Twitter her mums his favourite person probably because he sees her more than his own mother who CHOOSES to be at home and order in takeaways so she's overweight because she doesn't leave the house and eats all day. I dont ever mention her weight when I comment on her, because frankly I don't care - it's her self entitled attitude and tit parenting I comment on because she CHOSE to put her life online for people like myself to comment on so yeah maybe catch up on past threads before you feel bad for her. I mean she chose to have a second baby to "heal" her trauma from her first pregnancy/birth name me a more selfish person I'll wait. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Let’s not forget all the times she claimed she’s ‘medically fit’, completely recovered, not a single health issue, a miracle of healing.

Reactions: 28
God spoke to her in her coma and told her she had to live to flog people Birdseye fish fillets

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Many influencers are lazy. The "job" seems to foster or even reward that kind of lifestyle and behaviour.

We see Grace as lazy so we describe her as such.

Even if she's not lazy to you, she's definitely not hardworking enough to be defended like this.

Reactions: 14
Also… 2 days ago Lee uploaded this which Grace hasn’t liked or commented on.
Of course could be nothing, given her current situation just seems a bit… sus that she hasn’t acknowledged her partners, soulmates quite a successful run as a musician.
And I mean successful with no irony, good for him tho!!
479F2BE2-22E9-4C7A-9A0C-52FEBBBE8764.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Also… 2 days ago Lee uploaded this which Grace hasn’t liked or commented on.
Of course could be nothing, given her current situation just seems a bit… sus that she hasn’t acknowledged her partners, soulmates quite a successful run as a musician.
And I mean successful with no irony, good for him tho!!
View attachment 1777603
The fact she hasn’t acknowledged this is absolutely bizzare imo, defo shows something is going on.

Reactions: 17
Yeah I deffo agree something’s clearly going on. Grace used to gush about Lee online all the time and would always comment under all his pics. So this radio silence is speaking volumes tbh. It all seems like little things but when you string them together, it’s not painting a good picture.

Grace was always the key driving force in their relationship, so if she’s fully gone off Lee and it’s not just newborn stress, then their days together could be numbered. But I also can’t see Grace breaking it off with him either tbh. Has she ever ended a long term relationship before? I feel like she’s the type of woman to stay with a man she can’t stand and just witch about him 24/7 rather than willingly be single. And ofc there are two small children in the picture now.

Reactions: 16
Even on their 4 year anniversary only Lee posted a picture on his and their familyhood IG with “Happy anniversary, love you bubs”, something along these lines, WHILE from Grace it was only one story , not even a permanent post with “4 years, 3 moves, 2 children” something.
Because like the @rosieposie87 said, she was the one who would always gush endlessly about him and their never ending love and now you get only one “meh” post with not Lee even in the picture just her and 2 kids for their anniversary.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.