Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would’ve conceived at any point in January. December would’ve given her a September baby.

Given what she went through and her general health I’d assume she’s being given extra appointments, scans, earlier glucose testing etc. I think she’s being very irresponsible, she should’ve focused on healing and dropping some weight before getting pregnant again, and working on being healthy too. I dread to think what her insides are like after all that she went through…
I dread to alsp think the message she is sending out to others

Reactions: 3
I’m glad I’m not the only one whose immediate thought was “Wow, Grace’s Mum is about to be extremely busy!”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve got twins who are 6 months old and I’m telling you now, you need unbelievable energy levels to manage 2 so young.

I went into my pregnancy following a lot of work on my fitness and health so I could run two sponsored half marathons… and I don’t know what I’d have done without being physically fit and my partner being very hands-on. I guess you’d need to heavily rely on grandparents and other help (cleaners, sponsored support, etc) 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m glad I’m not the only one whose immediate thought was “Wow, Grace’s Mum is about to be extremely busy!”
I bet Char is very aware of this hence her polite and detached response. Literally one sentence ‘I’m going to be an aunty again’. No ‘omg congrats to my sister and Lee ahhhh so exciting’ etc etc. That alone is very telling imo.

Reactions: 19
I’ve got twins who are 6 months old and I’m telling you now, you need unbelievable energy levels to manage 2 so young.

I went into my pregnancy following a lot of work on my fitness and health so I could run two sponsored half marathons… and I don’t know what I’d have done without being physically fit and my partner being very hands-on. I guess you’d need to heavily rely on grandparents and other help (cleaners, sponsored support, etc) 👀
You are an absolute hero, I have one under four and am constantly exhausted, the idea of two young ones - and twins at that! - terrifies me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So irresponsible, not just for her but for that unborn child. Given what she went through last time I would’ve thought she be more responsible and cautious. I hope Cyprus doesn’t grow up feeling second best

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to do the Lords work and go buy Hello so we can find out all about how much she mentions how she died and her birth plans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With her morbid obesity she will be considered a high risk pregnancy, on top of all her other health problems..

I don't watch her generally but there is something so off-putting about the comments she makes to Lee in her stories. 'Yes, I'm on Instagram stories already' and 'Lee's going to get our copy, aren't you?'. It's not so much what she says as how she says it. Snide-y and not nice.

Reactions: 17
https://www.hellomagazine.com/healt...ace-victory-exclusive-pregnancy-announcement/

It's just more about The Girl Who Lived. Oh and apparently Cyprus knew about the pregnancy before Grace herself.
I mean, my cat knew. Both times, jumped up and started incubating and making biscuits on my belly. I dismissed it the first time thinking I was mad and then had the exact same behaviour the second time round. He continued throughout both pregnancies. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could still be bs but hey, we bonded and he never got off when they kicked him.

But no, Cyprus had no bleeping clue, because he's one, you melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s having this baby so SHE can enjoy/ experience the newborn bubble
She’s going to sit on her arse “having the fourth trimester that was missed out on 💔 🥺” …whilst ordering crap food in, and ignoring her toddler. It’s utterly selfish

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I mean, my cat knew. Both times, jumped up and started incubating and making biscuits on my belly. I dismissed it the first time thinking I was mad and then had the exact same behaviour the second time round. He continued throughout both pregnancies. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Could still be bs but hey, we bonded and he never got off when they kicked him.

She’ll soon have the poor boy surrounded by crystals and little tea candles like he’s some sort of prophet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cyprus sensing Grace was pregnant isn't unbelievable but it's just so typical for her you can't help but roll her eyes.

Like, yes of course her highly intuitive spiritual baby opened his third eye and detected her pregnancy. Why would we expect anything less from the seed of Saint Grace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It is rather tragic that she is SOOOOOOOOO lazy that she's ordering her toddler an egg sandwich from Pret 😟 Her cleaner was round this morning and she can't even manage to make a poxy sandwich.
This has to be the dullest IG story. What was the point in all of that haha if she spent the time she took typing actually spending time with her son or making a decent lunch, perhaps she'd actually bond with him and have more energy from a decent meal.

Why is this impressive?

SHE CAN BARELY LOOK AFTER ONE WITHOUT MOANING ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 7
7DDC9814-F2AD-46CA-B879-423CF73CB8C1.jpeg

“amazing baby boy and one on the way” I pray to god it’s another boy as if it’s a girl Cyprus will be even more ignored. As we all know that is her preferred gender, I was quite surprised that during the holiday Grace mentioned Cyprus is not walking. Considering if we take into account his due date he would have been 13-14 months. I really don’t think Grace gives a toss about his development or nutrition, she’s more concerned about relaxing and having “me time” 2 babies will hit her like a ton of bricks. I guess Cyprus is no longer a baby and she needs a new baby and source of income. I wonder if she’s get an actual proposal after she gives birth instead of the “ I would marry you” that she got last time around from Lee.

Cyprus will eventually walk. Babies walk from 8, 9 months old to 20, so average around 14, 15 months.
How they feed him is more worrying though. Poor little boy and the nan is no better. If it was good food at least.

Cyprus will eventually walk. Babies walk from 8, 9 months old to 20, so average around 14, 15 months.
How they feed him is more worrying though. Poor little boy and the nan is no better. If it was good food at least.
She commented the other day that he started walking. To say he was early I don't think there's any concern there, he's at the later end but nothing problematic.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she’s not mobile enough to run around after a walking toddler let alone heavily pregnant/with a baby aswell, that’s an accident waiting to happen

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.