Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she completely revamped her old channel to the family hood??? Making it look like that channel already has 221k subscribers lol.

Reactions: 7
There aren’t that many black British family channels. So there is a gap for them unfortunately. Which pisses me off since I think family channels are unethical and borderline abusive
I be agree I find them a tad bizarre. Don’t get me started on the saccoly jollies or whatever they’re called. 😐 The kid/s don’t really have a say in whether they want to be filmed.

Reactions: 13
Find it really distasteful how she has a „trailer“ and somehow a „commercial“ with just the buzzwords „coma, COVID, C-section…“. Those are horrible incidents in one‘s life (maybe not a C-section per se…) and nothing you advertise a YT-vid with imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
THE PREMIERE OF OUR STORY

Jesus Christ the trailer

I cannot believe the ego of these people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
just came lurking after seeing the rebrand - there's no engagement ring in the channel banner pics!

Reactions: 2
It feels really weird and a bit sneaky to delete all the videos from your channel with 200+k subscribers and totally rebrand it with totally different content. You grow and change and your content should change with it but I also didn’t subscribe to lee, I didn’t subscribe to a family channel - which I don’t agree with when your child is unwillingly put centre stage. And also the title is just buzz words

Reactions: 30
It feels really weird and a bit sneaky to delete all the videos from your channel with 200+k subscribers and totally rebrand it with totally different content. You grow and change and your content should change with it but I also didn’t subscribe to lee, I didn’t subscribe to a family channel - which I don’t agree with when your child is unwillingly put centre stage. And also the title is just buzz words
I think that! Really sneaky! I reckon people will watch that initial vid to get the covid story and the video views will dip after that I think.

Reactions: 16
I think that! Really sneaky! I reckon people will watch that initial vid to get the covid story and the video views will dip after that I think.
100% because that’s what I plan on doing to be honest. I just think there’s a reason people create second channels when they start doing vlogs or fashion or gaming or something that’s different from their standard content. Hell even the saccone jolys ( being in my opinion some of the worst people on YouTube) have separate channel for family content to their own channels.
She could even have created a separate channel and then moved over back when she realised it’s all the same. Or have slowly done more family stuff and then said “guys I’ve realised this is more of a family channel so gonna change the name” like she did when she went from ugly face of beauty to grave victory. Deleting is all and basically making high jacking your old subscribers isn’t gonna end well and people will hopefully see through it

Reactions: 9
100% because that’s what I plan on doing to be honest. I just think there’s a reason people create second channels when they start doing vlogs or fashion or gaming or something that’s different from their standard content. Hell even the saccone jolys ( being in my opinion some of the worst people on YouTube) have separate channel for family content to their own channels.
She could even have created a separate channel and then moved over back when she realised it’s all the same. Or have slowly done more family stuff and then said “guys I’ve realised this is more of a family channel so gonna change the name” like she did when she went from ugly face of beauty to grave victory. Deleting is all and basically making high jacking your old subscribers isn’t gonna end well and people will hopefully see through it
Yeah same if I'm honest too! I reckon people will but she's done it because she knows full well the subscriber count wouldn't get as high. So annoying. And it's just not authentic is it.

Reactions: 7
super sketchy to high jack her subscribers like that, The use of all the “right” buzzwords to make people watch and Lees patchy balding head in the youtube banner?? Yeah I won’t be watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh cringe. Another couple selling their kids souls & childhoods to fund their ridiculous lifestyles.

These are probably not the videos “artist and song writer” Lee thought he’d be starring in by now. he’s going to be reviewing portable potties and pretending to get excited by days out at soft play 😆

Reactions: 15
Their baby has literally been a money maker for them since his been born, and now his going to have a camera in his face 24/7 to again, make more money. Yes she went through hell, but shes definitely a gleam influencer

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes she has had a horrible, life changing experience but I genuinely thought she’d be more private post coma, as she settled into motherhood.

it’s literally as if they’ve gone right, we have to turn this pain into 💰 and she’s not giving herself chance to recuperate. Bills to pay I guess

Reactions: 14
Or use the experience to help others, be it about the vaccine or looking after yourself during pregnancy but there's been nothing other than how amazing she is to have survived as if she's superhuman and didn't have round the clock for months keeping her alive.

Yes she has had a horrible, life changing experience but I genuinely thought she’d be more private post coma, as she settled into motherhood.

it’s literally as if they’ve gone right, we have to turn this pain into 💰 and she’s not giving herself chance to recuperate. Bills to pay I guess

Reactions: 15
Or use the experience to help others, be it about the vaccine or looking after yourself during pregnancy but there's been nothing other than how amazing she is to have survived as if she's superhuman and didn't have round the clock for months keeping her alive.
Because it seems like to Grace and her family her being a “fighter” “strong” and just being her means COVID would never kill her. Which rubs me the wrong way and I find a middle finger to those thousands who have died - also her deep ingrained ableism against her needing an aid or having disability from such a traumatic experience both mentally and physically

Reactions: 24
They're just a pair of narcissists. It's all for the fame (and money). Totally self-centered, it's unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
And at no thought to how this might make Cyprus feel. She keeps bragging about how secure their attachment is but he will no doubt be in therapy himself later in for having a camera stuck in his face for the majority of his childhood. Right next to the Saccone-Jolys in the waiting room 😆

But mama needs to buy beige baby grows and expensive trainers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What happened to Grace was tragic but I can't help feel she loves it. In a Manchausan way (either faking an illness or relishing in being sick for attention).

She built up this whole persona of being a survivor from her eating disorder and sexual assault. I'm not saying those are things you just move on from willy nilly but she needed to always be in a state of healing so she could carry on being a recovering survivor.

Now with the coma she has an even more valid persona of being a survivor.

I'll stop there because I'm starting to feel awful. I hope others get what I mean and don't think I'm being insensitive to someone who's gone through A LOT.

I'm not downplaying what she went through at all, I just think she's enjoying the attention and status.

(I mean we've all done it in some way. When you feel unloved so you envision yourself getting really ill or worse so you can imagine the sadness it'll cause to the people who mistreat you and confirm that actually, you're cared for.)

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.