Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selkie does plus size and they do made to order too. I feel like those dresses might be cute for a photoshoot, but weird me out in real life. Borderline adult toddler fashion, which is disturbing in itself.
464A3384_1067x.jpg

464A5502.jpg
64cd7fb2ba2a65da8ca34526c2525353.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I’m wondering if she did get it altered somehow herself because the seams and bust look so off unless it is just a catfish clothing company. I remember Trisha paytas wearing one of their dresses too and it looked cheap.
Oh that company is an Ali express reseller so not surprising, hope she didn’t actually pay them £250 for it

AB8F6F4F-2CB8-4826-9011-A2C406FAE954.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No I think those are copycats to be fair.
(If anyone remember wildfox, the woman behind selkie was one of the founders)

I looked into it (I'm bored and bedridden lol): They do manufacture in China but they don't mass product and don't pretend to be 100% sustainable.
" Tell me more...

Selkie is low waste! We cut very small runs of inventory and pre sell many of our best sellers to ensure that each garment is going to someone that loves it. We do not produce mass bulk. Some garments have only 15-20 ever made! This is why sizes sell out quickly and our fans are fast to shop each drop."

From their page:

Reactions: 4
The dress looks cheap and terrible. The sheer layer has come down at the front and away from the solid under layer. It also needs a good steam, the wrinkles really don't help the look. It's just a terrible look on someone stocky. It would probably look terrible on anyone but if you were going to pull it off you need a Vilanelle look about you and to maybe wear it with combat boots.

Overall I think I'd have spent time on giving the garden a good sweep rather than on having cheap decorations put up.

Reactions: 13
Were we also wrong about a possible engagement on her bday? I’m surprised, I was so sure it would happen on her ‘re birth’ day 🙄 she already said about the party planner doing her wedding….I wouldn’t bother!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her makeup while pretty does not fit her face at all. It really ages her and made her look quite masculine

Reactions: 10
She tweeted in November last year something related to being worried about what was in the vaccine. That tweet got deleted soon after but these were some replies.

Would love to know what her opinion is now after being pumped with so many other drugs that saved her life. You’d like to think her son needing his mother alive would outweigh any hesitancy she still has left.
Before she got covid she followed anti vaxxed insta accounts like officialelliegrey, etc. She was anti vaxx for sure.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks like an oversized toddler
Ever since someone posted a picture of her sitting cross-legged on a picnic blanket noting she was sat like a toddler, I've thought the same. She's strangely shaped like a giant baby even when standing. The dress really emphasises it.

That said, I do think she looks slimmer. I wonder if she's really eating as much as she says, or of we'll come to find out she has been restrictiong her eating again, after people commented on how great she looked.

Reactions: 7
Whoa! That dress is just horrid. She doesn’t have the worst fashion, she could have picked something so much nicer 😳 her make up is ok but the wonky yellow flicks are jarring.

It’s killing me how cheap everything is. The random B&M lantern with no light/candle in it, saggy balloons and backdrop using your nans lace curtains. This must have cost the party planner a couple of hundred quid at most 🥴 where’s the fancy floral photo wall, big balloon arch etc. Grace doesn’t strike me as someone who wanted to do ‘understated birthday’…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ever since someone posted a picture of her sitting cross-legged on a picnic blanket noting she was sat like a toddler, I've thought the same. She's strangely shaped like a giant baby even when standing. The dress really emphasises it.

That said, I do think she looks slimmer. I wonder if she's really eating as much as she says, or of we'll come to find out she has been restrictiong her eating again, after people commented on how great she looked.
Now you say it she reminds me of a cabbage patch kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anything this event has gone against the event planner bc it just looked so bad :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest this engagement situation has been uncomfortable to witness for years now... it's a cliche but honestly - if he wanted to, he would. I do think Lee cares for Grace and seems to be committed to their relationship/family. But ultimately men do exactly what they want to lmao, and women will waste years of their lives trying to make excuses for their inaction. Grace has expressed clear interest in wanting to be proposed to, and has been applying immense pressure for almost 2 years now. He could have proposed when he found out they were expecting, he didn't. He could have proposed at their two year anniversary, he didn't. He could have proposed after she gave birth, after she came out of her coma, at this years big birthday celebration but again, he hasn't. It doesn't seem as though he is against marriage in any ideological sense, he comes from a traditional family oriented background with parents who seem to have been married for a long time. Its not as though I know him personally so I can only speculate based on what we've seen of their dynamic online and in vlogs. But it comes across as a fairly typical relationship dynamic where a guy likes a woman well enough to be in a relationship with her, but doesn't necessarily see her as The One or his soulmate. And a woman who feels that there is something not quite right about his behaviour but decides this is the best it can possibly get and settles for good enough. It always seemed as if she's the one gushing over him and bigging him up and idealising him. And ultimately Lee gained a lot more by being with Grace than she did with him initially, he got to move out of his family home, he got given an online platform to help him promote his music, and again from the vlogs it seemed as though there was quite an uneven split of the household chores. And I remember how she'd constantly switch from acting like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread to then getting really annoyed and tearing him down excessively. Of course her health issues this year and having a child together probably put their relationship in crisis mode so to speak, but as Grace hopefully continues to recover and return to some sort of new normal I feel like the resentments that haven't been dealt with will resurface. Especially if he really still has no intention of proposing. Imo if their third year anniversary (in Feb/March I think?) passes with no proposal it might push her over the edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahh she’s a pretty girl, she really is. But her make-up and outfit were so bad.

Reactions: 11
I think grace has a personality disorder hence why she doesn't have any friends, all those at her party where just influencers that are not really high ranking in the influencer world. The constant need to be wanted and how she has lost every friend shes had. Makes me feel like shes hard work, and probably very needy. Lee is holding of the engagement for some reason

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.