Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm watching a reel she filmed. Haven’t seen it all …but seriously almost blaming the icu staff again for her hair being matted, for having shampoo that she wouldn’t use as it’s full of parabens, the drugs like fentanyl were in her hair and the hospital energy too(urgh). They kept you alive!!

Grace was out and about risking catching covid at a peak while heavily pregnant with probable risk factors too and can’t even show humility that she survived when so many others haven’t. I’m really glad she survived and her baby has a mum but come on.

Funnily enough when swamped with more patients that they can handle, your exact hair care Isn’t a priority as long as you are clean and washed. Then in the next breath ‘oh I was gonna bleach it’ yeah cos that’s not full of chemicals and crap is it.

This always touches a nerve because NHS staff have worked so hard, we always work hard but just get on with it but this last 18mths has been another level. We are now slammed with other things and it’s summer with no let up, with covid admissions on the rise again too .
All that hard work that goes into treating people and that’s all they think!?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The drugs/energy/parabens is all humungous bollocks, but I’d be annoyed if someone didn’t plait my hair if I was on ICU. Not a whole ‘do’, just plait it to keep it from getting matted, that takes 1 minute

Reactions: 3
The drugs/energy/parabens is all humungous bollocks, but I’d be annoyed if someone didn’t plait my hair if I was on ICU. Not a whole ‘do’, just plait it to keep it from getting matted, that takes 1 minute
My mother in law was in ICU for a long time, pre Covid, they shaved chunks out of her hair to put stents in to release the pressure in her skull, nobody in the family ever expected the staff to do anything to the rest of her hair - we were just pleased they were saving her life. It’s only a minute sure but they are seriously overworked and underpaid as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's a shame that the work nurses do is often downplayed. Them taking care of a patient's hair is going above and beyond but because so many have the compassion, this extra level of care is being taken for granted. It's vanity, not part of the recovery. Grace needs to be more grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Cyprus Sevyn 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who does she think she is? Gwenyth Paltrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I’d been in a coma, nearly died, given birth and barely been able to see my baby, I think the last thing I’d be worried about would be the ingredients in the shampoo

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Watched a bit of her reel. Nice to see she’s still chatting absolute bollocks. Someone asked her if she’s had any breathing problems and she can was almost offended in her reply saying no when you can LITERALLY hear her wheezing. Can she not see and hear herself?
just reminds me of when someone pointed out her laboured breathing on her YouTube which she denied and then went into hospital with corona....

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Watched a bit of her reel. Nice to see she’s still chatting absolute bollocks. Someone asked her if she’s had any breathing problems and she can was almost offended in her reply saying no when you can LITERALLY hear her wheezing. Can she not see and hear herself?
just reminds me of when someone pointed out her laboured breathing on her YouTube which she denied and then went into hospital with corona....
Was it this? I thought about this comment straight away!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
How uninterested in her was the baby in her Live? Then he absolutely lit up when her sister appeared off-camera. Sad. Wonder how they’re bonding? No matter how many times she said ‘say hello to the people…’ 🙄. He couldn’t of cared less.

Reactions: 7
She’s been short of breath for years, it’s why I stopped watching her vlogs years ago before her personality turned 100% awful, it was just so hard trying to watch #content whilst feeling like you’ve got a dirty old man down your neck

Reactions: 12
Was it this? I thought about this comment straight away!
It was just anxiety of course. She was perfectly healthy. The denial is strong. That's what I don't like with these nfluencers.
You are talking mostly to other plusize women who are well aware of what it's like to be plussize (although everyone is different). Be positive but real and honest.

Reactions: 10
Hmm watching a reel she filmed. Haven’t seen it all …but seriously almost blaming the icu staff again for her hair being matted, for having shampoo that she wouldn’t use as it’s full of parabens, the drugs like fentanyl were in her hair and the hospital energy too(urgh). They kept you alive!!

Grace was out and about risking catching covid at a peak while heavily pregnant with probable risk factors too and can’t even show humility that she survived when so many others haven’t. I’m really glad she survived and her baby has a mum but come on.

Funnily enough when swamped with more patients that they can handle, your exact hair care Isn’t a priority as long as you are clean and washed. Then in the next breath ‘oh I was gonna bleach it’ yeah cos that’s not full of chemicals and crap is it.

This always touches a nerve because NHS staff have worked so hard, we always work hard but just get on with it but this last 18mths has been another level. We are now slammed with other things and it’s summer with no let up, with covid admissions on the rise again too .
All that hard work that goes into treating people and that’s all they think!?
Her audacity to complain about NHS treatment when places like India and Afghanistan literally have a shortage of oxygen and ventilators and their people are dying daily because of it. Having lost family from those countries myself due to their poor medical equipment, I really can’t stand her ignorance sometimes. She has NO idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I’d been in a coma, nearly died, given birth and barely been able to see my baby, I think the last thing I’d be worried about would be the ingredients in the shampoo
Imagine being more concerned with the ingredients in a hair product but not the ingredients in all the bad fatty food you're catching up on. The same fatty food which likely weakened her body against covid.

Reactions: 25
I don't think she's anywhere near to fully reckoning with the trauma she's gone through (what else is new).

It's easy for her to push deep stuff onto ideas about 'energy' and tit like that but it's very normal for someone who's been through something so traumatic to do things like shaving their hair. Even if you forget the fact that covid makes your hair fall out, there's also the whole thing of trying to get rid of anything and everything that reminds you of the traumatic experience. She can't escape a lot of it, but she can shave her hair. A friend of mine donated almost all of her possessions after going through something traumatic in her home.

I just wish Grace would be honest with herself (and by extension her followers) about why she's done/feels certain things without shading ICU staff and talking about 'energy' nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.