Grace Victory #5 the girl who lived thanks to the NHS, but won’t give them credit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The living room and kitchen look different. Wonder if they are staying with family?
Yeah I mentioned in the previous thread they moved because their old flat wasn't accessible - living room/kitchen was on the "ground floor" and bedrooms + bathroom upstairs.

Just saw this tweet which confirms the move essentially and my heart breaks for her:
This may well be a long recovery :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Interesting they have started weaning the baby at 5 months especially as he was early - he must have some reflux issues etc if they are doing it early (and hopefully not just because they want to) which is really tit to deal with. Babies are hard even with two fully functioning parents

Reactions: 9
Interesting they have started weaning the baby at 5 months especially as he was early - he must have some reflux issues etc if they are doing it early (and hopefully not just because they want to) which is really tit to deal with. Babies are hard even with two fully functioning parents
Is it really our business why they are weaning their baby? If they want to do it early that’s their choice 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I stopped following grace when she kept posting petal baths with wanky long monologues. Then a post of her sprawled on her bed showing her period just did it. I’d have the utmost respect if she shared a photo of a period leak when she was on the bus to work. That would be relatable. This photo was her laying on bed in the afternoon sun. Guessing it was taken by timer on her phone or she’s asked someone. I couldn’t cope with the fuckary, did she plan it or the idea come to her when she came on. Any who I hope baby contents going to make her more relatable cause there was a time she wasn’t on a insta influencer annoying vibe

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Are you new here?
don’t think this is very fair. A lot of us are on tattle because we can’t abide how these influencers exploit their children’s privacy to cash in & would never want to talk about innocent kids who’ve not been given any choice in matters.

Reactions: 18
My point is they’ve put their child online and shown him being weaned at five months. So either he’s got some digestive issues, in which case I’m sympathetic because that’s another burden on top of what they are dealing with. Or they are weaning early with no medical reason in which case yea, I will judge them because you aren’t meant to before six months, it’s not recommended at all. I’m merely speculating and covered both scenarios in my musing. They posted. I commented about it. Isn’t that the whole point of this board?

Reactions: 37
My point is they’ve put their child online and shown him being weaned at five months. So either he’s got some digestive issues, in which case I’m sympathetic because that’s another burden on top of what they are dealing with. Or they are weaning early with no medical reason in which case yea, I will judge them because you aren’t meant to before six months, it’s not recommended at all. I’m merely speculating and covered both scenarios in my musing. They posted. I commented about it. Isn’t that the whole point of this board?
You can comment anything you want on this board within the rules & nothing you’ve said has broken them so yeah you’re completely right, you’re entitled to ur opinion as are others who disagree with it.

It’s not a matter of being new or not “getting” tattle not wanting to speculate a premature baby’s dietary requirements 🤷🏻‍♀️ He didn’t upload the content to Insta did he.

Reactions: 1
You can comment anything you want on this board within the rules & nothing you’ve said has broken them so yeah you’re completely right, you’re entitled to ur opinion as are others who disagree with it.

It’s not a matter of being new or not “getting” tattle not wanting to speculate a premature baby’s dietary requirements 🤷🏻‍♀️ He didn’t upload the content to Insta did he.
No. His parents did. And that’s who are under the spotlight of criticism. Not the baby. Not sure why this is becoming a thing to debate....

Reactions: 9
Tbf I weaned my kids at around that age it’s actually quite common. As a parent you know when your babies want solids in my experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I weaned my daughter from when she was 4 months because that is the recommendation in Belgium + she was begging for it. When other parents do it is none of my concern, they know their baby best.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tbf I weaned my kids at around that age it’s actually quite common. As a parent you know when your babies want solids in my experience.
tThere is now evidence to support weaning early can cause digestive issues later in life such as IBS, that’s why people get very judgemental about people weaning before 6 months. I had a baby in March and I’m in a baby Facebook group and anytime someone mentions weaning the number police instantly jump in about not weaning before 6 month

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.