Grace Victory #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully Grace will be discharged from rehab soon and gets to go home and bond with her baby.
I do think she must have been awake for a while before coming back to twitter as shes posting often, and would have been weak and tired for couple weeks given the extent of being in a coma!. Grace went from ICU for 2-3 months to a general ward for a few days to being suddenly moved to rehab centre, hope recovery continues to go as smooth as it can.

I just hope her health will be a focus, because no matter what she says, being that obese can't be healthy and i do not mean that in a rude way.

Reactions: 4
Is the baby 4 months old? Her insta post says so but I feel like that doesn't add up with what we've been told or am I just completely mixed up?

Is the baby 4 months old? Her insta post says so but I feel like that doesn't add up with what we've been told or am I just completely mixed up?
They are counting months as 4 weeks. It is 16weeks since Christmas Eve.

He isnt 4 months until the 24th April but because he turned 16 weeks today they think he is 4 months today. I thought it was pretty obvious but obviously not. If you count every month as 4 weeks they would be celebrating his birthday a day earlier that it actually is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her baby's cute but I'm good on baby pics for a while! I'm so familiar with his face that if he was out with someone other than Grace, Lee or Charleigh I'd recognise him! Seen bubba's face more than my own in the last few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.